? servers

? players online

Regular players voting on ban appeals or player complaints

• Content Count:  2105

lol not smart at all? i'm fine with disagreeing, but judging my intelligence is much different. Fuck off

ok sir it is you who should fuck off I never called you not smart but now I really do think you are now you may say "fuck off" because this time I am calling you a dip

and how about he lock this pointless thread befor it goes way off topic this Aledeana or what ever the fuck his name is seems to love to make things go off

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2553

This thread is going so far off topic.

Albania please stop starting random arguments against single targets or else you could find yourself in trouble very quickly. You should never be so inclined to rudely fight back or use derogatory/inflammatory language in a majority of your posts.

Lock this thread please, before Albania takes it further.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1563

This would be equal to voteban anyone on the server ...

Again, this is a way to troll someone. If a player isnt liked by a number of people, he is basically screwed.

Higher ups may not be always right, but are regular players so perfect then ?

• Content Count:  2844

Im sorry but I think we have good system atm. Members voting on complaints/appeals wouldt change anything tbh.

Complaints need a proof and appeals are handled by Higher ups so it would be useless.

• Content Count:  99

This would be equal to voteban anyone on the server ...

Again, this is a way to troll someone. If a player isnt liked by a number of people, he is basically screwed.

Higher ups may not be always right, but are regular players so perfect then ?

Exactly, this is about the end of this thread, mapper and other people already pointed out the major flaws.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread