? servers

? players online

*Important* Zombie Escape Server..

• Content Count:  8

We really need to add More new maps or bring back the old map like Jurassic park or space station... Me and ABE we were talking about the server.. The server going to die over the summer b/c we play th same old map over and over and over again.. it's really annoying..

Please give me a Comment back wat u guys think...

• Content Count:  498

We really need to add More new maps or bring back the old map like Jurassic park or space station... Me and ABE we were talking about the server.. The server going to die over the summer b/c we play th same old map over and over and over again.. it's really annoying..

Please give me a Comment back wat u guys think...

I agree, would be fun if they added the old Space station :)

• Content Count:  711

This is not the section for such content. And also, the server wll not die because of little dumb kids who get a kick at playing the same map over one hundred times in a day. The "old" maps aren't cool enough for them anymore apparently.

• Content Count:  2043

This is not the section for such content. And also, the server wll not die because of little dumb kids who get a kick at playing the same map over one hundred times in a day. The "old" maps aren't cool enough for them anymore apparently.

OR more like neither of the maps work anymore in CSS because of the update

• Content Count:  145

I totally agree. the old maps was way more fun. not that the new maps is bad but i miss them. maybe i've only been member of this community in a few day's but i got hacked a year ago. so i was taking a break, but now im back :). so there is only one thing to say:

BRING THE OLD MAPS BACK :)!!!!!!

Reply to Thread