? servers

? players online

My 2 cents on improving escape

• Content Count:  2103

Steam Gamers settings for Predator are retarded.

Watch the same video you linked, the first 45 seconds...

Only 1 Zombie Spawns, gets teleported back, then gets grenaded 15 times by the same guy, to the point he can't move nor even know where he is.

If you are going to teleport zombies back to spawn, you need multiple zombies spawning.

Also, Predator supports zombie spawning in the middle of the crowd if you prefer it; there are two paths at the beggining, and that should quarantee plenty of Zombie Action; like the older maps.

Don't blame the map for not having zombies. Imagine Boatescape, Backmesa, Jurasick Park or any Old School Map with only 1 zombie spawning and getting teleported back... Seriously... ¬¬

EDIT: I'm sick of seeing wrong settings and people blaming it on the map. Not only here, but in many servers.

Not to talk about those servers were zombies are ridicously easy to kill, to the point they can't risk trying to go into a position that it's being hold.

These settings were put into place back when the map first came out, and we put it there because we only made it out of the spawning area once out of the ten rounds we played it. I was there, and it made sense. But I do agree that multiple zombies should spawn, but I do not agree that these settings makes it too hard for the zombies. 75% of the time, the zombies end up wining on ultimate and hard.

• Content Count:  1371

These settings were put into place back when the map first came out, and we put it there because we only made it out of the spawning area once out of the ten rounds we played it. I was there, and it made sense. But I do agree that multiple zombies should spawn, but I do not agree that these settings makes it too hard for the zombies. 75% of the time, the zombies end up wining on ultimate and hard.

i think i saw you on FOE forums

• Content Count:  1950

I think that is because the humans die on the boss.

• Content Count:  2553

I think that is because the humans die on the boss.

They usually die because the zombies break through in the fight, the boss rarely wipes out the team.

• Content Count:  1950

And? Your point not seen. The boss is still part of the map

Meaning that the zombies don't win, the humans lose.

It takes 2 people to fight off all of the zombies when fighting the boss. It can even take one really.

• Content Count:  1371

Good 2 cents

thank you

i expected this to be blown off, but i made a discussion out of it, surprised really because all the points made are intelligent and not random flame =D

Reply to Thread