? servers

? players online

Game Soundtracks

• Content Count:  2187

[video=youtube_share;vbB8mcM_xS8]

idk why, but the news that Shin Megami Tensei 5 and Nocturne HD has me excited for it. Plus, for some reason, this track in particular has me vibin hella hard

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2187

Finished Ghost of Tsushima today and I enjoyed it so much. The soundtrack is phenomenal. One of the combat tracks is my favorite. 

Gonna platinum it tomorrow. Tried to do it all in one go but missed some items. 

• Content Count:  2693

I think @fozilla mirefoxindirectly introduced me to this sound track. I've never played the games nor do I know much about them but I like this sound track a lot. My favorite tracks are Theme of Laura, Promise, A World of Madness, and Forest. They have a nice sound to them and I enjoy listening to them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

42 minutes ago, John said:

I think @fozilla mirefoxindirectly introduced me to this sound track. I've never played the games nor do I know much about them but I like this sound track a lot. My favorite tracks are Theme of Laura, Promise, A World of Madness, and Forest. They have a nice sound to them and I enjoy listening to them.

I watch this guy's videos from time to time, he can be pretty corny but they're pretty well put together and usually very interesting. Anyways, got introduced to the Resident Evil 4 Soundtrack by this one and it's got the same type of feel.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

8 hours ago, Gentoo said:

I watch this guy's videos from time to time, he can be pretty corny but they're pretty well put together and usually very interesting. Anyways, got introduced to the Resident Evil 4 Soundtrack by this one and it's got the same type of feel.

I love Jacob. I've watched all his videos.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread