? servers

? players online

Game Soundtracks

• Content Count:  5108

This game was an absolute love letter for those who are huge fans of the first two Terminator movies. The setting matches exactly that of the short flashbacks we see of the future war in both T1 and T2, the little details put into this game like the model of the T-800 and the sound of the plasma rifles are exactly the same as on screen. And to put the cherry on top, the soundtrack in the game is slightly altered but so very reminiscent of the music in T1 and T2. Overall, this game was an absolutely joy to play because I'm a huge nerd for all that is Terminator but without the theme behind it, it's just a mediocre shooter. Definitely worth playing but not at the price of $40.

• Like 1
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  4960

[video=youtube_share;FSVHx23ByhM]

All-time Classic and personal favourite game/soundtrack. This was the Assassins Creed franchise at its best before they went overboard with the current stream of "History setting + Fighting but not stealthy + Hidden blade attack =/= Instakill" generic games without any depth.

Personal opinion, feel free to feel different about it ;)

Bought the Ezio Collection when it came out for PS4 and completed those 100%, even though I don't play that much anymore these days

• Content Count:  2187

[video=youtube_share;srh-UQYVhpo]

Finished River City Girls yesterday with a friend in co-op mode and I can't help but love the songs with vocals in this game. The game really reminds me of the times I used to spend playing that TMNT beat-em-up arcade game. Love it, would recommend if you have time to kill with a friend.

Reply to Thread