? servers

? players online

CS 1.6 ZM Server

• Content Count:  1470

I was thinking, it would be very nice if there was a CS 1.6 ZM server, I loved those more than any other ZM server around, ever, theres alot of great maps around, and it's more fun and more challenging than css ZM/ZE.

There are serveral fun mods that can spice up the gameplay a bit, this can include, but is not limited to :

-Unlimited ammo clips

-Currency called ammo packs that can be used to buy serveral good stuff, including the para, longjump, multijump, and that kind of stuff, and yes, might you be a zombie theres things like infection grenade, speaks for itself pretty much, and antidote, to turn yourself back into human, and last but not least, zombie madness, this makes you invincible for a short period of time and you get a red glow, usefull to hijack humans that you can't get because they shoot you back.

-Rather than just opening a vote, it asks, do you want a mapvote, so you are never limited to a timer if everyone wants to stay on the map.

-Multiple zombie classes, and possibly human classes, zombie classes can be completely modified or removed, same for human classes, you can set their gravity, speed, knockback and health, differend for every class.

This all comes with A LOT of fun, so why not give it a try.

Edited by 3DG

• Content Count:  4980

Yeah, I played this today with 3DG. Man, it was the bomb. I have to say I enjoyed it more than I enjoy playing ze nowadays. There's so much you can do, and its all very simple. The ammo pack is a feature that gives you advantages as a player such as unlimited ammo as 3DG said, and the better the advantages, the more ammo packs you've got to have. You get ammo packs when you kill zombies or humans or do damage to zombies.

It is worth a shot but we need to have players for this.

• Content Count:  2085

Aren't people like not actively finding new CS 1.6 servers, and are just continuing to play on old ones?

Pretty much. The CS 1.6 master-server list is filled with fakes (fake-clients, redirects, etc.), and Valve doesn't really care. Quite sad. :(

Edited by Harry
lol typo

• Content Count:  4360

Pretty much. The CS 1.6 master-server list is filled with fakes (fale-clients, redirects, etc.), and Valve doesn't really care. Quite sad. :(

90% are bots and redirects

its so annoying

• Content Count:  1470

90% are bots and redirects

its so annoying

This is probably the reason I'd like SG to have a cs 1.6 ZM server.

About the redirects, it's easy to recognize it, first of all, those always have the "to good to be true" maps up.

Second, they ALWAYS have 1 slot free.

Reply to Thread