? servers

? players online

Other Games to Expand To

• Content Count:  2283

Is it only with pistols?

No, if you just disallow vents and crouch spots and some other few select spots, then it's pretty simple to break into a cade while people are shooting with unlimited ammo.

• Content Count:  4960

No, if you just disallow vents and crouch spots and some other few select spots, then it's pretty simple to break into a cade while people are shooting with unlimited ammo.

Will this be with, or without noblock?

I prefer servers without it because 1000 zombies coming trough a door or 1 coming trough and blocking the others is fairly a big difference.

Btw, reality faces it... NOBLOCK SUCKS!

:smile:

• Content Count:  3380

Have you seen the gametracker stats for surf? it's full 24/7...

My mistake, it was dead for a while, but thats good that its still going. But there are other servers of ours (PB, Fuck Noobs (Unless this too had a turn around), Achievement server and the skill server (Though, like I said, seems like it is semi-populated).

I'm not saying expandings bad, and having a server be empty isnt always horrible, but when we have multiple servers that are dead, we should drop 'em or get new ones.

• Content Count:  2283

Will this be with, or without noblock?

I prefer servers without it because 1000 zombies coming trough a door or 1 coming trough and blocking the others is fairly a big difference.

Btw, reality faces it... NOBLOCK SUCKS!

:smile:

You can't have ZM with noblock. It would fail. No stacking, no run boosting, no having fail zombies try jump into the cade blocking other players, no nothing.

• Content Count:  352

My mistake, it was dead for a while, but thats good that its still going. But there are other servers of ours (PB, Fuck Noobs (Unless this too had a turn around), Achievement server and the skill server (Though, like I said, seems like it is semi-populated).

I'm not saying expandings bad, and having a server be empty isnt always horrible, but when we have multiple servers that are dead, we should drop 'em or get new ones.

I can't get on achievement, no fastdl, no maps on my comp.

Reply to Thread