• Hide n' Sneak (CS:S)
    • Scouts n' Knifes
    • Other

What servers for dedi?

• Content Count:  2095

scoutknifes map to Wcs?

I love that.

That sounds really bad, no offense. :U

Surf Warcraft is where it's at, there's not many left so we'll surely attract the people who were addicted to those servers + people from our community since it has massive replay value.

Napalm sounds like an awful idea, I know The Good Tyrant and others try their best to keep it populated and fun, but it just goes down in a week or two.

Deathrun wasn't always all that popular, MPQC managed to keep it from dying though.

GunGame was never really popular, it gets boring fairly quick as well.

I'd really like us to try WCS, since we get 5-6 new servers we could easily have Reg and Surf WCS to please everyone, when one was done the other would be done as well, it's one less server that would need setting up since you could just copy everything over.

Zombie Survival sounds pretty good, though we'll need some scripters to edit the script and make it fit our standards. Though, at the back of my head I have a huge feeling this one will turn out to be like Napalm despite being the only non-abusing retarded community hosting one of these.

DarkRP would win really hard but like ZS it'd need a bit of scripting and configuration. We could even set up a seperate donating method to purchase in-game cash since vehicles and shit would cost a lot and require a lot of time and effort.

DarkRP would probably bring a lot of people together with factions and shit set up by players and admins, we'd just need to make sure there's no elitism or favoritism to scare away new people.

Since we're going in the direction of new, we could even add another TTT server and have no rp rules. Basically you could kill anyone you want without the threat of rdming, though we'd need rules against revenge RDM or simply targeting other players and using this to kill them.

We'd need something to save your karma so you couldn't just go on a killing spree, I saw this on another server and it was OK. If you were a massive troll and rdm'd like 5 people you were basically fucked, you'd have shitty karma for the rest of your life.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  11723

Zombie Survival | Garrysmod | Defend against endless waves of the undead with mele and firearms. Garrysmod's version of SG's napalm, with upgrades.

DarkRP | Garrysmod | Semi-Serious roleplay, accumulate cash over a time period corresponding with your character. Be a cop and protect the city, be a gangster and fuck shit up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-17sXHC3-LQ&feature=fvst

DarkRP might be a nice change and if it fails we can try something else

• Content Count:  2095

deathrun css, hns source / gmod and other

with other I mean surf rpg dm

Surf RPG is shitty, especially when we could have WCS in it's place. RPG is where regulars get way OP'd and makes it hard for new players.

Reply to Thread