• Deathmatch (24/7 CS:S)
    • Deathmatch (Rotate CS:S:
    • Hide n' Sneak (Garrysmod)
    • Hide n' Sneak (CS:S)
    • Scouts n' Knifes
    • Other

What servers for dedi?

• Content Count:  2095

In response to GarfieldH's announcement: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37666

Vote for and discuss what you think should be added to the new dedi.

(No guarantee that the most popular will be chosen.)

Gamemode|Game|Info

Zombie Survival | Garrysmod | Defend against endless waves of the undead with mele and firearms. Garrysmod's version of SG's napalm, with upgrades.

DarkRP | Garrysmod | Semi-Serious roleplay, accumulate cash over a time period corresponding with your character. Be a cop and protect the city, be a gangster and fuck shit up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-17sXHC3-LQ&feature=fvst

Sandbox | Garrysmod | Create your own contraptions.

Warcraft:Source (Surf/Reg) | Counter Strike: Source | Chose a race and level it up, increasing skills to further pwn noobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4xXh0Ts78&feature=related

VIP Escape | Counter Strike: Source | A random person is chosen as the VIP in escape, if they die the human team instantly loses and the round restarts.

Breakfloor(Reg/Zombie) | Counter Strike: Source | Glass below you is breakable, there's generally 4 or 5 layers so you can tunnel around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgAudc1QHF8

TF2 (Random/24/7) | Team Fortress 2 | Capture points, push railcarts, ext.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yySOc6f1-Zs

Napalm | Counter Strike: Source | Barricade rooms to avoid strong and fast zambies

Deathrun | Counter Strike: Source | One team attempts to escape, dodging traps activated by the opposite team in an attempt to wipe out the other team.

GunGame | Counter Strike: Source | Get a kill or two with a designated weapon to advance, being given a different gun and so on.

Deathmatch (24/7 or rotate) | Counter Strike: Source | Kill eachother

Hide n' Sneek | Garrysmod/Counter Strike: Source | Chose a prop and hide as it while the opposite team hunts you down in an attempt to kill you.

Scouts n' Knifes | Counter Strike: Source | Weapons are restricted to Scouts n' Knifes

• Content Count:  3380

Honestly I Love Hide n Seek but we can never maintain a decent pop (Though it can be very fun with even just 3-5 players.

My vote is for DarkRP, but Zombie Survival might be cool too. Im not voting for ANY CSS mod until its proven to work correctly and it wont be a strain to keep up.

• Content Count:  6804

TF2 Surf > TF2 Rotate/24-7 regular maps

Not to mention we have attempted to run a tf2 server several times to no avail. Personally its a waste of the persons time who has to set the same server up every few months for it to be taken down in a few weeks due to no activity in it. Lets try something new.

• Content Count:  1802

Honestly I Love Hide n Seek but we can never maintain a decent pop (Though it can be very fun with even just 3-5 players.

Hide n seek is fun at first, but when people learn all the hiding spots, it just becomes bunch of phones running around for 5 mins. Hide n seek maps are bad, just big pile of props. I like maps on hide and seek servers to be like cs and de maps.

• Content Count:  2095

TF2 Surf > TF2 Rotate/24-7 regular maps

Not to mention we have attempted to run a tf2 server several times to no avail. Personally its a waste of the persons time who has to set the same server up every few months for it to be taken down in a few weeks due to no activity in it. Lets try something new.

^This.

Surf WC:S and Reg WC:S, Zombie Survival, DarkRP

• Content Count:  3380

Hide n seek is fun at first, but when people learn all the hiding spots, it just becomes bunch of phones running around for 5 mins. Hide n seek maps are bad, just big pile of props. I like maps on hide and seek servers to be like cs and de maps.

I ONLY play HS on cs/de maps, those are the best. I figure we wont get HS server, but I just felt like professing my love for it

Like Paul/SK are saying, lets try somthing new. DarkRP/HS/ZombieSurvival get my vote.

ALSO for you people voting napalm, if you vote for it, how about you populate it too?

• Like 2

Reply to Thread