? servers

? players online

replacing variety server with a BF2142 conquest rotation server.

• Content Count:  8383

Bad company 2 is a bad console port with no moddability and the gameplay feels like a watered down 2142

2142 might have a smaller userbase and gaming downs, but if you can draw in more people into a server that doesnt have gaming downs (playing the same boring map over and over again 24/7, then you can attract more people then the boring 24/7 gibby, cibby, berlin servers. almost every time i play the people who are not nade spamming (oh the irony from the F.R.A.G.S. BC2 trailer) are busy bitching about how EA doesnt run official rotation servers and that all the damn servers are the same 3 maps over and over again.

eh maybe we could just roll around on others servers, only decent rotation server i know for conquest is the =DiG= one, but they are locked at 12 people (minimum for ranked is 20 players) most of the time, as they hit the middle of the list with all the 24/7 gibby, cerby, and berlin servers dominating the top of the list.

maybe if we ever plan on a 2142 server we might want to wait for patch 1.51, when they release 2142 on steam. then it will be popular and worth it.

tbh I doubt it will happen, that would be like if someone suggest BF2 or BFV servers. Those games just dont have a loyal playerbase since most people who play old BF games do it out of being bored or to hack since punkbuster is shit.

Not to mention 2142 was crappy imo since I dont care much for future warefare shit. Games like that just arent that great. You might get something going on a small scale but it seems to much trouble for 1 server on a game that the majority of SG doesnt even play or own.

Reply to Thread