? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  1950

I was surprised seeing no NBA playoffs thread in here. So...I thought that I would start one.

Going along with this I thought that I would add that LeBron won his second straight MVP this last week and that is pretty awesome. I personally think that LeBron will be the next greatest player in the NBA if not the greatest past Jordan when it is all said and done.

Anyways back to the playoffs a lot of great series so far.

Cleveland is leading Boston 1-0, LA Lakers are leading 1-0, San Antonio and Phoenix square it off tonight, and Atlanta and Orlando start tomorrow in what I think will be a great series.

• Content Count:  2417

As long as Lakers don't win, I don't care.

I personally think that LeBron will be the next greatest player in the NBA if not the greatest past Jordan when it is all said and done.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me...

Edited by TheTruth

As long as Lakers don't win, I don't care.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me...

I am not. He has won 2 MVPs and he is only 25. They said it on ESPN yesterday that he is the best player in the league right now no doubt.

I agree also that I don't want to see the Lakers win again.

• Content Count:  2417

I am not. He has won 2 MVPs and he is only 25. They said it on ESPN yesterday that he is the best player in the league right now no doubt.

Just because he's the best player now doesn't mean he's the best ever.

You have Larry Legend and Magic Johnson guarding Michael Jordon and you need to get by all of them to be the best ever. Not to mention Kareem, Russel, Cous, Barkley, and probably Kobe.

Hall of fame, yes. Best ever, a chance.

• Content Count:  1765

Kobe is still the best clutch player in the NBA right now. LeBron is the best all around player, but when the game is on the line I'd rather have Kobe.

What's nuts, is he's been playing with a broken finger all year.

You have Larry Legend and Magic Johnson guarding Michael Jordon and you need to get by all of them to be the best ever. Not to mention Kareem, Russel, Cous, Barkley, and probably Kobe.

No doubt and I said when it is all said and done. I don't consider him the best right now by no means. I still think that MJ is the best ever and Kobe the next best but LeBron is right up there with those guys I mean if he added rings he would be considered with Michael. He has basically achieved so many things at such a young age. I mean he still has probably another like 12 years under his belt at least (if he doesn't suffer some kind of intense injuries) and still so much more to accomplish and records to break.

Everyone has their opinion on LBJ, Jordan, and Kobe and I think that they are all great players and I am not sure how you can really decide who is better. I think that it would be so much better if MJ was like 30 or so and playing with Kobe and LeBron right now.

• Content Count:  301

i dont watch nba anymore, best years were around Jordan era in the 1990s. All it is now is lakers, celtics and cavs with lebron.

i dont watch nba anymore, best years were around Jordan era in the 1990s. All it is now is lakers, celtics and cavs with lebron.

Not really I mean their is so much going on now. The Oklahoma City Thunder have made a huge run and have become a great team over the last year. Next year will be the year to watch because this summers off season is supposed to be huge with all the allstars being on the market. I personally don't think that many of the all-stars will leave their current teams but it still will be nice to watch.

Being from Cleveland I hope that LeBron stays and if he leaves I will be very upset but that is just the business. If he does leave I hope we pick up one of the other all-stars available.

• Content Count:  301

Not really I mean their is so much going on now. The Oklahoma City Thunder have made a huge run and have become a great team over the last year. Next year will be the year to watch because this summers off season is supposed to be huge with all the allstars being on the market. I personally don't think that many of the all-stars will leave their current teams but it still will be nice to watch.

Being from Cleveland I hope that LeBron stays and if he leaves I will be very upset but that is just the business. If he does leave I hope we pick up one of the other all-stars available.

like i said its all about kobe, lebron, and celtics.

Suns and Spurs are always in it

Ok city might of had a run but you cant tell me they will be in finals and win it all. I watch highlights thats it, NCAA i prefer more

Reply to Thread