? servers

? players online

WWE 2010 Draft

• Content Count:  4473

Glad we got that all settled. The people who do not like wrestling and have said such clearly do not understand it. I remember playing WrestleMania on the NES and being a fan of Hulk Hogan, but guess what...you grow out of it.

Sorry if I grew out of at an early age and realized it is one of the lowest forms of entertainment out there. I'm sorry many people don't share your unbridled satisfaction watching a very physical play.

Just stop being a moron. There isn't that much to get from wrestling as it is centered around a young audience these days, so stop claiming people don't get it. Also, stop with this "it's cool to hate on wrestling" theory you've created. This may come as a shock to your seemingly sheltered lifestyle, but a lot of people can make unique decisions on their own that just so happen to be the same as other people's decisions.

• Content Count:  93

Glad we got that all settled. The people who do not like wrestling and have said such clearly do not understand it. I remember playing WrestleMania on the NES and being a fan of Hulk Hogan, but guess what...you grow out of it.

Sorry if I grew out of at an early age and realized it is one of the lowest forms of entertainment out there. I'm sorry many people don't share your unbridled satisfaction watching a very physical play.

Just stop being a moron. There isn't that much to get from wrestling as it is centered around a young audience these days, so stop claiming people don't get it. Also, stop with this "it's cool to hate on wrestling" theory you've created. This may come as a shock to your seemingly sheltered lifestyle, but a lot of people can make unique decisions on their own that just so happen to be the same as other people's decisions.

I would stop saying that, but its not very often that I come across an individual who has mature reasons for their dislike of the sport. Its cool if you don't like it, as long as you don't sound like the typical douche on the corner. Please forgive me for taking a strong intrest in something that you seem to hold a hate against

Edited by Legendkiller

• Content Count:  1765

I would stop saying that, but its not very often that I come across an individual who has mature reasons for their dislike of the sport. Its cool if you don't like it, as long as you don't sound like the typical douche on the corner. Please forgive me for taking a strong intrest in something that you seem to hold a grudge against.

It's not a sport.

• Content Count:  8383

This is the exact defination from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sport

"an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc"

When they say wrestling they mean real wrestling. lol Fake wrestling isnt competitive, its a show where the outcomes and events are already planned.

• Content Count:  868

I'd call it a pseudo-sport. Everything up to 'competitive' fits pro wrestling when we look at what is a sport, and in some aspects it can be competitive. It's also entertainment and to some guys it's an art form. If they put real wrestling on TV, it would be less popular than Monday night curling.

• Content Count:  93

When they say wrestling they mean real wrestling. lol Fake wrestling isnt competitive, its a show where the outcomes and events are already planned.

It still is competitive. The stars themselves compete with the others to determine who fills their roles the best(best inring skill, best crowd reaction, best mic skill). Each star really works their way up in the company to get to the main event. WWE fires more wrestlers then you're local McDonalds.

• Content Count:  8383

It still is competitive. The stars themselves compete with the others to determine who fills their roles the best(best inring skill, best crowd reaction, best mic skill). Each star really works their way up in the company to get to the main event. WWE fires more wrestlers then you're local McDonalds.

Competitive maybe in the locker room? Ive seen WWE put the worst wrestlers in the main event then ever before, guys who have hardly any skill like Batista but because the guy looks like he is shooting roids they think he is good. Another good example is Triple H who also wrestles like shit but is good on the mic, I'll him give that.

No, not every star works his way up. Alot of the time it has to do with who ure daddy was or who you know. Go talk to some retired or indy wrestlers, lol they will tell you how the business works. Ive seen some of the best guys with awesome skills get tossed aside in the WWE just because the other guy knows some people. :p Its garbage

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread