? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  2693

Picked up a 1993 Mustang LX with the 5.0 V8 and a 5 speed this morning. So far i'm loving the thing. It runs and drives great. I just gotta fix 3rd gear and probably a new driveshaft down the line. Paint is meh but I don't really care. This is my 2nd car so I'm not dailying it. I will probably paint it down the line but for now it'll stay the way it is. It's got a neat Wu-Tang sticker on the back that I was going to originally remove but I think I might just leave it. I'm going to replace some of the rubber trim pieces and the two mirrors most likely. I thought about changing the headlights because the dude installed some janky LED headlights but i'm cool with it for now.

It already has a Flowmaster catback exhaust and some intake parts. It sounds amazing. The videos don't do it justice. Also has a Hurst shifter. The interior is in decent condition. No headliner but that isn't a worry and it's got a sick broadway mirror. Honestly really stoked for it and I plan on fixing it throughout the summer with my brother.

Y5dwdKa.jpg

NMeuKWY.jpg

5wRWXYJ.jpg

Ucm3hNd.jpg

QJRSy6g.jpg

[video=youtube;-C4zcLGYguk]

• Like 9

• Content Count:  2693

Just picked up a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport. I was shopping between a 2017 Accord Sport and this and I'm glad I chose this. It has a turbo and a 7 Speed DCT. The turbo sounds great when I'm pushing on it and the sounds the DCT makes when it shifts is heavenly. Interior and everything is just great. I love the color I got it in. No complaints. Now I have the Mustang for fun time and this for fun time haha.

vT4mw1X.jpg

9xD5QbJ.jpg

DjyEcz5.jpg

nCu29ZE.jpg

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1194

Just picked up a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport. I was shopping between a 2017 Accord Sport and this and I'm glad I chose this. It has a turbo and a 7 Speed DCT. The turbo sounds great when I'm pushing on it and the sounds the DCT makes when it shifts is heavenly. Interior and everything is just great. I love the color I got it in. No complaints. Now I have the Mustang for fun time and this for fun time haha.

vT4mw1X.jpg

9xD5QbJ.jpg

DjyEcz5.jpg

nCu29ZE.jpg

Great choice, Im glad you took my advice!

nice legs

• Content Count:  484

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21591[/ATTACH]

This is "La Yeguita" (which is spanish for female horse (technically yeguita isn't a word but yegua is and adding -ito or -ita behind a word makes it a term of endearment)) it's just a lil 2010 Mustang 4.0L v6 and gets like 14.5 mpg in the city (when I drive conservatively) which is terrible considering it only makes 210hp, but it's a nice reliable car it's got about 99.7k miles and the transmission shifts smoothly and the engine works great as well, I've even pushed it and it's still going really strong. Pretty fun to go out when it's raining tbh cause my tires are kinda garbo when it comes to rain.

Anyways, I'm considering selling her and getting a 2011+ gt model in a few months cause she's kinda slow.

• Content Count:  1105

Just bought a 2020 Volkswagon Jetta SE. I was looking for a good daily driver that's really good on gas milage but still a fun car I can zoom around with when bored. It has a 1.4-liter turbocharged inline-four which makes it good economically. The interior is pretty nice and is actually very roomy and can fit 3 6'0 people in the back, the exterior colour is great but the rims are small imo so I'll probably end up changing them later down the line. lol

JlnkkzT.jpg

AzcfD80.jpg

YxGxXEQ.jpg

• Like 11

• Content Count:  1571

Just bought a 2020 Volkswagon Jetta SE. I was looking for a good daily driver that's really good on gas milage but still a fun car I can zoom around with when bored. It has a 1.4-liter turbocharged inline-four which makes it good economically. The interior is pretty nice and is actually very roomy and can fit 3 6'0 people in the back, the exterior colour is great but the rims are small imo so I'll probably end up changing them later down the line. lol

JlnkkzT.jpg

AzcfD80.jpg

YxGxXEQ.jpg

Lives in the land of the free where people drive a v8 for daily driving cause gas and insurance is cheap but drives a 1.4 oversized polo

That's a punch in the face for every European car guy lol

• Like 3

• Content Count:  922

JlnkkzT.jpg

AzcfD80.jpg

YxGxXEQ.jpg

my family just sold our Volkswagon Jetta, and looking at this makes me miss it so much man.

• Content Count:  2668

Back in April, I sold my truck and decided to try something new. Took until last week to finally get it registered due to covid and my out of state internship. Been really enjoying it so far and especially enjoying the mpg. During a ~1,000 mile trip, I only had to fill up half way which was very nice.

NnW4dtv.jpg

It's a 2012 VW Golf TDI 6MT.

Went from an automatic gas 4x4 truck to a manual turbo diesel hatchback lol.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread