? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  261

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16844[/ATTACH]

2010 Honda Accord EX-L.

Gonna work on it soon by tinting its windows, darkening headlights, and getting different rims.

So it has been a while since my last post on here. In the time being I had invested in a new and improved auto mobile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18567[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18568[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18569[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18570[/ATTACH]

So this is my 2015 Honda Accord Ex-L

It's 3.5L V6 so nothing too special.

I have finished my looks for the car and need to start upgrading my performance parts that I have been looking into (Air Intake, custom exhaust, etc)

Anyway I'm currently pushing about 280 hp roughly and it sounds pretty nice considering the muffler is separated and I don't have a proper exhaust yet.

Ok cool thats about it :)

• Content Count:  1920

So it has been a while since my last post on here. In the time being I had invested in a new and improved auto mobile.

I have finished my looks for the car and need to start upgrading my performance parts that I have been looking into (Air Intake, custom exhaust, etc)

Anyway I'm currently pushing about 280 hp roughly and it sounds pretty nice considering the muffler is separated and I don't have a proper exhaust yet.

might wanna blur out your license plate, js

• Content Count:  535

I'm bored, my car is in winter storage and I miss it... So here's a bunch of pictures and stuff I've done since I posted 1 year ago.

First;

I picked up this cheap POS rustbucket Mazda 3. As long as it runs this will be my daily driver, but it won't pass EU inspections so I'll have to scrap it before next time it's due to pass, which is early 2020 I think. :larry: 10/10 pictures though, amirite?

IBWlXMw.jpg

Gk0tezw.jpg

Second;

My GT86. This is what it looked like when I bought it in september 2017.

8mePBmv.jpg

lZ7u2ke.jpg

This is what it looked like this summer. It's currently in winter storage.

XBtuUJT.jpg

C3eTu8Y.jpg

K4oSYNC.jpg

I've done much more than what you can see in those pictures -- and I do have more of 'em, but I'll type it out in text since I planned on keeping this somewhat short to avoid starting a trend of massive picture heavy posts. :larry:

Valenti taillights

Valenti 4th brake light (modded)

Morimoto XB LED fog lights

OEM armrest

OEM mud flaps

Rain guards

Kenwood ddx4017dab head unit (2din)

Ground Zero sound deadening in door panels, quarter-panel/rear wheel well area, spare tire well, roof, trunk/carpet cover

Replaced all speakers with ones from rockford fosgate

Properly wired up and installed a 1600w pioneer amplifier

2x Rockford Fosgate p2d2 10" subwoofers in a temporary universal ported enclosure

Dinitrol anti-rust full body treatment

Tanabe medalion touring catback

Tanabe catless frontpipe (uninstalled due to rasp)

EBC OE replacement brake discs

EBC yellowstuff brake pads

MTEC Industries stainless steel brake lines, smoke

Refurbished gold-painted oem calipers

XXR 527 18x8.75 wheels on 225/40 Toyo Proxes Sport tires

D2 Street Coilovers (TÜV-legal and approved by Norway's biggest pain in the ass, our state highway authority)

+++ Maintenance, small stuff and whatnot.

Still got major plans, but it will take time. Stuff is expensive lol.

There's a few things that will be prioritized during this winter, and those are mainly...

Resonated front pipe and UEL headers. Possibly HKS frontpipe and Tomei headers, if I don't go with OFT's package "deal".

Also, pops'n'bangs tune. EcuTek or OFT. :larry:

TRD front bumper "lip", TRD side skirts, TRD rear bumper "lip", legsport clubman ducktail. #savethefenders. No widebody over here.

• Like 3
Edited by WriteX

• Content Count:  1583

Odd that your 3.5 v6 is running similar HP to my 3.0 from '07.

I'd recommend starting from the bottom up with new brakes, suspension, control arms, and sway bars. These V-TEC memes have no problem getting up to speed, so starting from the bottom will probably get you the driving experience you're looking for sooner. The inverse will blow your load on power and you'll have to drive it on OEM suspension and brakes. If you'll be doing anything with the engine, go ahead and snag a hondata, or see if a shop near you would be willing to tune it for you.

Reply to Thread