? servers

? players online

***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***

• Content Count:  1056

Hello , I have a question about sub . What does /me command do ?

Thank you.

An example if my name was Senpai and used the /me command would be : Senpai didn't notice you!. Here I would have to type /me didn't notice you! Basically [your name] "the stuff you type after /me command.

• Content Count:  6759

Hello , I have a question about sub . What does /me command do ?

Thank you.

It basically means that you're typing in 3rd person as an action chat and you get a cool red font when you type in /me chat

• Content Count:  70

I think this should be changed to a global announcement, so it is viewed in all forums at the top. It would be good for new users, because it would be the first thing they would see before posting. Also, it could stop some spamming of questions in, say, the OTF.

I think prez is right beacuse there are alot of new people joining the forums including me. It helps alot learning about where everyplace is and over all with your posts.

good job

thanks, ibrahim

Edited by MaXiMuM

• Content Count:  1266

i applied for admin but i dont see my application should i resubmit it?

You need 100 posts and a month on the forums in order to apply for admin; doing it before that is just wasting yours and our time

how many post are you allowed to do in a certain time frame because i got a temp ban for trying to get more post and i didnt mean to spam or break any rules

There is no specific time limit, but mass spamming as you were doing is not okay, lol. Slow down, and actually integrate yourself to the community; I can guarantee you that if you reach 100 and apply, you're not going to get admin first try with the path you're using.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread