? servers

? players online

***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***

• Content Count:  6741

Forum

I am being harassed by a certain forum member, who can I report this to?

Please report members who are harassing you by notifying an AO or BD. 

I have seen a distasteful post, how can I request that it be deleted?

If you see a post that warrants removal then please use the “report a post” feature which is a button that can be seen on the right hand side of the post which looks like a triangle hazard sign. This will notify a moderator and it will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

How do I change my forum username?

To change your username, click on the down arrow next to your name in the top right, click on "Account Settings", and then click on "Display Name". From there you can change your name yourself every 90 days.

I am new, how do I do things?

If you are new to this site, you are on a restricted probation period. Before you get access to common things on this website you'll need to have at least 10 posts. This is a common issue and is most likely why you have limited access. 

I've been banned. How do I appeal this?

To appeal a ban, please fill out this form and wait patiently for an AO or BD to respond. Please be patient and respectful, and you will be treated equally in return.

I would like to report a player for breaking the rules, how do I do this?

To report a player for breaking the rules, you need to fill out this form, and a CA+ will handle it. Be sure to include proof to make a valid complaint. 

I would like to report an Admin for abusing his powers, how do I do this?

To report an admin for abusing his powers you need to fill out this form. Please bear in mind that we need proof to be able to punish anyone breaking the rules.

A player is breaking the rules, how do I record him?

Check out this in-depth guide that shows you some of the best ways to record a player. 

Donating

I've donated, why haven't I received my perks?

It may take around ten minutes before you receive your supporter benefits. Please be patient. If you haven't been setup after 1 day, please contact a BD.

Liked Posts/Liking Posts

What is a liked post?

A like is usually given when a user makes a witty, funny and or smart post. It is usually used to show agreement in what the poster is saying. You can like a post that you feel deserves it by clicking the 'like' button in the bottom right of a post. 

Discord

What is Discord?

Discord is the program we use here at SteamGamers to communicate with each other. It is a program that allows you to socialize and talk to friends via your headset/mic and chat. The link to join our server is discord.com/invite/JRw2xHu

I’m on Discord but I can’t seem to chat or move to different channels?

If you do not have the correct roles you should, please fill out this form and your roles will be given. Also be sure to check your direct messages for a CAPTCHA you must complete.

In-Game Server Questions

I am getting a missing map error when I try and play a certain map?

This can be down to the map not being properly added on our fast downloads site. Please reference this thread to fix your missing map.

How do I find out what my/a player’s SteamID is?

You need to connect to a server and type ‘status’ in console. This will give you a list of all the players currently connected and what their SteamID is.

More FAQ's will be added by request. 

• Like 18

May You Please Direct Me to the page where you can actually Request the rewards?

Thanks,

sTevee

I linked you to the post which has a link to the request page. Here it is though...

• Content Count:  8754

I think this should be changed to a global announcement, so it is viewed in all forums at the top. It would be good for new users, because it would be the first thing they would see before posting. Also, it could stop some spamming of questions in, say, the OTF. Some things in the OP may need to be edited/added though.

• Like 1

I think this should be changed to a global announcement, so it is viewed in all forums at the top. It would be good for new users, because it would be the first thing they would see before posting. Also, it could stop some spamming of questions in, say, the OTF. Some things in the OP may need to be edited/added though.

One would tend to agree!

Reply to Thread