? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  3440

this is my next buy, actually. how much did you pay? they're like $1500 or so where I'm at

A friend was in a bad situation and needed cash that night. He was going to pawn it for $500 so I bought it off of him instead. Obviously worth more than that.

I've seen them around here for around $1250 if you shop around and are patient.

• Content Count:  11501

Financial desperation makes you do really stupid things.

I actually just picked up an original German Mosin from WW2, even still has the nazi stuff still on it. The only problem is the previous owner replaced the stock. I don’t personally care because it dropped the price to $350. Also picked up a replica single shot civil war replica pistol. Pics to follow once i pick them up

I actually just picked up an original German Mosin from WW2, even still has the nazi stuff still on it. The only problem is the previous owner replaced the stock. I don’t personally care because it dropped the price to $350. Also picked up a replica single shot civil war replica pistol. Pics to follow once i pick them up

Phone auto corrected mauser to mosin, but i got a Mauser

• Content Count:  199

3BB2BA5E-2DC3-4F52-87AC-6BE8D2B46A6E_zpssvgklst9.jpeg

L to R:

columbian mauser

kar98k

ruger 480

turkish Mauser

That kar98k looks really nice. How well does it shoot?

That kar98k looks really nice. How well does it shoot?

It looks nice because the previous owner (for some reason) replaced the original stock. I have no idea why you would do that to a WW2 rifle, but it subsequently extremely dropped the value. Doesn’t really bother me, because I’m not going for extreme, collector-style rifles.

I haven’t shot it yet, thinking this weekend. The bolt is being a pain in the dick, so i need to see if i can fix it myself or need to take it to an armorer.

• Content Count:  361

3BB2BA5E-2DC3-4F52-87AC-6BE8D2B46A6E_zpssvgklst9.jpeg

L to R:

columbian mauser

kar98k

ruger 480

turkish Mauser

Only thing that's missing is a mosin, but good luck finding those for a reasonable price after they got hit with the meme tax.

Only thing that's missing is a mosin, but good luck finding those for a reasonable price after they got hit with the meme tax.

I don’t really like Mosins. I think they’re good for what they’re made for - ‘hey Johnny here you go, shoot in that direction’ without it breaking...but they’re not good snipers, suppressing, close quarters, etc. i never really got the Mosin hype tbh, the M1’s and Mausers were just such superior weapons imo. I’d pay...maybe $300 for a mosin, but i doubt much more than that. I’d definitely rather have an SKS over a Mosin, but even then i wouldn’t pay a whole lot for an sks

• Like 1
Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread