? servers

? players online

Post your most memorable time in SG! (Or person)

• Content Count:  2251

Around a year ago when the Bhop server was still alive, I ran a very long and difficult map called Exodus on the "Scroll" setting, which did not allow me to use autobhop. It took me over an hour, and it was probably the worst fucking pain I dealt to my wrists in a very long time. Thanks to these guys for watching me fail and cry out in pain for over an hour, it was a lot of fun to do, and i went back several times to do it again and improve xdddd. @shoiep @Porpoise @FLuiD

sorry if I forgot anyone that watched me run Exodus, it's legit been a year xd.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2251

and reid thinks he knows what pain is from a single measly hour when I marched through 4

I could've sworn you just had a bind that made you run forward, and you just had to move your mouse a little bit for 4 hours.

I had to use both of my hands for around and hour and a half and i didn't hold space.

the fucking boosters i was stuck on for 30 minutes..

• Content Count:  1083

I could've sworn you just had a bind that made you run forward, and you just had to move your mouse a little bit for 4 hours.

I had to use both of my hands for around and hour and a half and i didn't hold space.

the fucking boosters i was stuck on for 30 minutes..

lmfao xD I actually did hold w the entire time LOL, but I suppose your right: exodus was maybe just slightttttttlllllyyyyy more difficult ;)

Edited by FLuiD

Reply to Thread