? servers

? players online

[TTT] USP-S Event

• Content Count:  568

So basically this event would be like the ScoutzKnifez event which is here. This would be an event where they would be granted a USP-S's or a Silenced weapon (up to events team). I think this would be a really good twist to TTT because it would add a lot of secrecy to the game making it much harder for the innocents to win but a lot of fun because they have to try really hard to figure out who shot the person.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

I think this could be a pretty big turnoff for less skilled players that aren't well versed with pistols. Additionally, the advantage offered by armor would be pretty significant. USPs are only really effective at stealth kills from further distances when you hit the headshot, apart from that, it would be pretty similar to regular gameplay. I'd much rather see Negevs only.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  568

I think this could be a pretty big turnoff for less skilled players that aren't well versed with pistols. Additionally, the advantage offered by armor would be pretty significant. USPs are only really effective at stealth kills from further distances when you hit the headshot, apart from that, it would be pretty similar to regular gameplay. I'd much rather see Negevs only.

I mean this event could also be to the extent where every weapon is Silent so armor wouldn't make the biggest difference and the skill gap would be fixed so for example a Silenced AK and if not that it can just be an M4A1-s. The event is just supposed to be a silent themed event so having USP-S or Assualt Rifles with Silencers wouldn't make much of a difference if your concern is about the skill gap; the way this event can differ from regular gameplay is well as stated in this post everything can be made silent if the AT's are willing to make it like that for the event's team or it could just be USP-S, AWP, M4A1-S. For the negev's only part I think this would be a lot more cancer and FPS drop than fun because everyone shooting at the same time a weapon with the almost fastest firerate in the game does not sound very FPS friendly.

• Like 1
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  1987

Not looking to do an event that will give the Traitors and extremely heavy advantage. We have the M4A1-s as a high priced item purposely so players are not sitting across the map tapping others. This event would go against that.

Don't really see this as being fun for most people but just a lot of confusion and frustration. Rejected.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread