? servers

? players online

New Game Server

• Content Count:  4798

Edited for easier reading:

Casual game servers that are easy to seed, please. Games like HLL (or Squad :,) ) are terrible to populate because 20 people is still not enough for a fun serious game. So people just gravitate to the 20 man queues just for a chance to play the game like intended and small servers spiral to death.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  139

I think we might want to look at games that can be enjoyed even at the slow time of day, with few people. As much as I would love Hell Let Loose or Squad, unless you want to seed them with chinese bots first, people will avoid those servers and rather wait in the 20 man queues. HLL and Squad have an insane demand for populated (50+) English servers though.

Not sure where you got squad from? I listed two games; FiveM and HLL. HLL indeed is player demanding but FiveM could be enjoyed with even 2 or 3 people. It’s all about creativity and imagination with FiveM.

• Content Count:  4798

Not sure where you got squad from? I listed two games; FiveM and HLL. HLL indeed is player demanding but FiveM could be enjoyed with even 2 or 3 people. It’s all about creativity and imagination with FiveM.

I just brought up another example of a game like HLL. I am slipping additional games into the discussion, you see.

FiveM is definitely something we might want to look into. I take it that servers are highly modifiable?

• Content Count:  139

I just brought up another example of a game like HLL. I am slipping additional games into the discussion, you see.

FiveM is definitely something we might want to look into. I take it that servers are highly modifiable?

I see, my bad. If you’re talking about modifying the game, yes. There are many custom things you can make/get like custom plugins, car models, player models, and more.

Reply to Thread