? servers

? players online

Jump Rope

• Content Count:  430

Yeah.... I'm gonna agree with TheZZL here...

It's literally impossible or next to impossible to react fast enough to the highest setting. The only way to survive is to pre-jump, but even THEN you have to get lucky. I don't really see a point in having a setting like this. I know it's called "deathgame", meaning you might die, but doing this is practically just slaughtering 90% or more of the Terrorists without warning. It's not fun whatsoever when you're the T, being forced to participate in a "game" where you have a miniscule chance of survival. There's no skill or timing aspect to it at this point.

I understand that it's not violating any rules but it's simply broken. It's basically inhuman. If you witness this setting activated, you can clearly see how hard it is to react to.

Another unanswered question I have is: Why do such busted settings even EXIST on these maps? Surely the map creator understands that there's no way to actually play the deathgame with such a high speed setting.

• Like 3
Edited by Toasty

• Content Count:  590

I don’t think you should be able to set it to max right away. I think the speed should gradually get faster so the players can spar, not just shove it in their faces and so they die immediately.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  382

I dont think its freekilling as I seen bunch of ts survive and if they can others also can its just harder and the cts wanna lr sooner i would just say if u do this prepare to stop it at the right time as it can be hard and some extra ts can die at that time and that would be freekill

• Content Count:  1799

If a CT sets the speed to the lowest one, there's a high chance for no one to die for a straight 45 seconds.

I said this to @Dominic when we were having our affairs and I basically said that it's on the CT to decide how fast the deathgame goes. Obviously, they want to kill off the most amount of Ts so they should be cognizant and decide beforehand what speed they want.

Also, the Ts should be aware that a deathgame is about to start and be ready for anything to happen if they want to survive.

• Like 1
Edited by Manny

• Content Count:  3294

I said this to @Dominic when we were having our affairs and I basically said that it's on the CT to decide how fast the deathgame goes. Obviously, they want to kill off the most amount of Ts so they should be cognizant and decide beforehand what speed they want.

Right, by gradually increasing the speed. Keeping it on the same speed will either, A. Kill all the t's and have to immediately stop the death game (not too fun), or B. wait 45 seconds for the deathgame to end on slow speed. Gradually increasing the speed allows an actual challenge for the T's, and makes it a lot more fun.

• Content Count:  1920

Right, by gradually increasing the speed. Keeping it on the same speed will either, A. Kill all the t's and have to immediately stop the death game (not too fun), or B. wait 45 seconds for the deathgame to end on slow speed. Gradually increasing the speed allows an actual challenge for the T's, and makes it a lot more fun.

As I suggested in one of my earlier posts, I think it would be a good idea to have it so that CTs must start at the lowest speed, and can increase speed every 5 seconds until max speed / 45 seconds into the death game (whichever came first).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1009

They can’t make it 4 exactly all the time, people die at the same time. Only way for it to be punishable is if they keep it going.

Most people cut them some slack, but as it’s stated a death game has to stop when there are 4 ts left. That’s why I said it’s risky for them to put it on max speed if they can’t control the death game.

Sure most of the time in death crate, death run, and wipeout, at instances a group of Ts die at the same time, I don’t feel like that should be punishable, but if the CT can’t control the death game like putting it at max speed and all the Ts die then that’s when they should be punished.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

Then the CTs should decide on what they want to do. I added onto that post and said that the Ts should also be aware of what's about to happen. Looking back, I actually agree with what @Dominic first said in that...

Yeah it would make no sense saying "setting it to the max speed immediately is freekilling"

How would you suggest we combat this issue of "unfairness" because it setting max speed off the bat doesn't go against any of our rules. Surviving on max speed isn't "impossible" to do.

To clarify: My argument is that CTs shouldn't switch the speed of Jump Rope because it's directly interfering with the deathgame.

Edited by Manny

• Content Count:  590

Y’all be having this argument but I was thinking about it, how would this rule work? You can’t set it only to max speed? Can I set it to one level before max speed? Can I put it half way then to max speed because I didn’t do it immediately but the players had a warning? I think if we did implement this rule, it would cause a lot of problems. I think we should just leave it up to the CTs and pray that they do make the game fair. If they don’t, well then shame on them.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread