? servers

? players online

Postponing rounds

• Content Count:  1105

Personally I am tired of having ct's who are afraid of t's rebelling by fording us to constantly freeze, crouch and knife the ground. Personally I play T because I enjoy rebelling but when I am forced to constantly freeze, crouch and knife the ground because a ct who is afraid or can't handle rebelling T's. I believe there should be a way we can restrict how long they are allowed to enforce freeze, crouch and knife the ground or orders like that, because lately every game I have been in I have been told to freeze, crouch and knife the ground or freeze or go to back wall of iso for like a whole minute and 30 seconds and then we are forced to freeze, crouch and knife the ground, etc. So I think there should be a rule restricting how long they are allowed to enforce that rule. But it's purely my opinion

Edited by Steven.

• Content Count:  316

There really shouldn't be a time gap in between times when they are supposed to freeze, unless it gets to the point where they are trying to be annoying. If they really put you in iso for a whole minute and 30 seconds without giving you any other orders or just making you stay crouching and knifing the floor for a whole minute, that would be delaying/not enforcing as a CT. But having to say freeze when somehow all the t's break loose really helps a lot lmao. And I do not think its the fact that cts are "afraid", there are just 2x the people they are working with and its really hard to keep up with them. Having them freeze makes it easier for the cts to give orders and get back to work.

Edited by Wreck

• Content Count:  958

i couldnt find any official rule in the rules and faq section but i believe that these types of situations count as delaying. if Ts are told to freeze for that long and all the cts are chasing one rebeller im pretty sure it counts as delaying as there are no active orders being given. i think there should be a time limit for freeze orders the same as off mic orders. recently jb has been going downhill in terms of rule breakers and i know staff doesnt like adding rules for everything because it is unnecessary most of the time. although the response youll probably get is “its already a rule with ’dont delay’” but as we all know jb is a little slow and needs some guidance every now and then. im not sure if higher ups will agree with a change like this but its worth a shot.

i couldnt find any official rule in the rules and faq section but i believe that these types of situations count as delaying. if Ts are told to freeze for that long and all the cts are chasing one rebeller im pretty sure it counts as delaying as there are no active orders being given. i think there should be a time limit for freeze orders the same as off mic orders. recently jb has been going downhill in terms of rule breakers and i know staff doesnt like adding rules for everything because it is unnecessary most of the time. although the response youll probably get is “its already a rule with ’dont delay’” but as we all know jb is a little slow and needs some guidance every now and then. im not sure if higher ups will agree with a change like this but its worth a shot.

Yeah I agree with you entirely dom because I was just playing on jb with a ct(not naming names) but i am going to have to disagree with you wreck because there was I believe to be 10-12 cts and like 14-15 t's but as soon as we got out of cells what he would do is run to a secret and sit there and have us crouch, freeze and face the back of iso until he reached the area and then if a singular t came near the secret when we were released from iso he would have everyone freeze, crouch and knife the ground until he ran to the next secret and by that time we have had been frozen for 3 1/2 mins and that was like that for every round. Like I understand enforcing freeze, crouch and knife the ground, etc because they're trying to prevent more rebellers but when there are no rebellers at the start of the round and he enforces that order I find very frustrating and is really starting to push me away because it prevents me from just playing the game

• Content Count:  958

@Steven24 i believe what wreck means is that this doesnt happen frequently enough for it to be a huge problem. 9 times out of 10 these types of cases are resolved by admins in game and don’t require additional rules to prevent it from happening again. most players understand that this “behaviour” is looked down upon so there isnt a huge need to add an extra rule. i understand wreck/admin’s position on this but at the same time wouldnt be completely opposed to a reasonable time limit on freeze orders.

@Steven24 i believe what wreck means is that this doesnt happen frequently enough for it to be a huge problem. 9 times out of 10 these types of cases are resolved by admins in game and don’t require additional rules to prevent it from happening again. most players understand that this “behaviour” is looked down upon so there isnt a huge need to add an extra rule. i understand wreck/admin’s position on this but at the same time wouldnt be completely opposed to a reasonable time limit on freeze orders.

ah ok thank you, i miss interpreted it sorry @Wreck but I think there should at least be something done even if it isn't a major change in rules

• Content Count:  2342

To be honest, I would be extremely hesitant adding a rule saying something like "all CTs must give orders every 1 minute and 30 seconds" because having that rule will likely encourage people to toe the line to be assholes or something.

We have this rule in place: "• CTs must give reasonable orders and shouldn't repeat the same orders often."

I would assume having Ts crouch, freeze, and knife the ground for 2 minutes is an unreasonable order. Nonetheless, this is a case where admins can tell CTs to continue giving orders and this situation is already handled as such. I'll bring this thread up with the team to see if anything needs to be addressed here, thanks.

• Like 3
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  2342

To be honest, I would be extremely hesitant adding a rule saying something like "all CTs must give orders every 1 minute and 30 seconds" because having that rule will likely encourage people to toe the line to be assholes or something.

We have this rule in place: "• CTs must give reasonable orders and shouldn't repeat the same orders often."

I would assume having Ts crouch, freeze, and knife the ground for 2 minutes is an unreasonable order. Nonetheless, this is a case where admins can tell CTs to continue giving orders and this situation is already handled as such. I'll bring this thread up with the team to see if anything needs to be addressed here, thanks.

Rejected for reasoning above, thanks (:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread