? servers

? players online

Post your Pet!

• Content Count:  4441

This is Luigi, we owned him for pretty much all of the 10 and a half years he was alive. He was such an obedient dog and was so protective yet friendly. Unfortunately, he was suffering from numerous health problems that came with his old age. I sat with him early this morning at around 4:30 as he was put to sleep.

Rest in peace, buddy.

JwgQ8Ku.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that man, having a dog pass away recently and 2 more in the past 3 years I feel for you.

Your dog loved you and loved your family, I bet he had the best 10 years a dog could ask for and I bet he wouldn't want you to miss him or feel hurt. Some people don't understand how losing a pet can hurt a lot and think it's as simple as going out and buying another- pets can have unique personality and connect with you through all the bullshit a person can experience in 10 years. When my golden retriever died at 14 it had been around with me through everything, lived through everything I had in the same house, with the same shit going on and there wasn't a day that went by that my day wasn't better because of her.

533f9ab832c7dc830731816e76d61f1b.png

12ec2f2ee3802ed7da924ad9c71ba28d.png

• Like 11

• Content Count:  120

My Kids r Special >0^0

I am all round creature lover, but cats are my favorite. If I ever come to your house it's probably to see your cat.

Growing up in the country I was always around cats that killed mice, hunting dogs and various livestock.

It would seem like home without a furry creature around. Hope you think my turtles are cute.

Snowflake:love:

8lbs 9'' Age: 10 /Notorius Oak Park Bully/ No Gang Affiliation

Special Move: Backflip Kick

My sweet child. Lowkey bestfriends since 5th grade.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18890[/ATTACH]

Chicken:chicken:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18891[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18892[/ATTACH]

11lbs 11.8" Age: unkown /Will bite the shit out of you/ Probably Satanic

Clawed at our door at 1 am and came right inside. Ever since that day

he has been the leader of this household. Hobbies include killing everything

that moves. Got his name by eating my KFC while afk.

1 confirmed kill on a cane cutter.

Roc:unsure:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18893[/ATTACH]

(Thicc boi)lbs? 10'' Age: Grandpa /Will not hesitate to piss on the floor/

Did not come with wet wipes. Takes daily rides in a 2010 Ford F150.

• Like 3
Edited by Ugly God
fix pic

• Content Count:  559

My Kids r Special >0^0

I am all round creature lover, but cats are my favorite. If I ever come to your house it's probably to see your cat.

Growing up in the country I was always around cats that killed mice, hunting dogs and various livestock.

It would seem like home without a furry creature around. Hope you think my turtles are cute.

Snowflake:love:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18756[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18757[/ATTACH]

8lbs 9'' Age: 10 /Notorius Oak Park Bully/ No Gang Affiliation

Special Move: Backflip Kick

My sweet child. Lowkey bestfriends since 5th grade.

Chicken:chicken:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18759[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18762[/ATTACH]

11lbs 11.8" Age: unkown /Will bite the shit out of you/ Probably Satanic

Clawed at our door at 1 am and came right inside. Ever since that day

he has been the leader of this household. Hobbies include killing everything

that moves. Got his name by eating my KFC while afk.

1 confirmed kill on a cane cutter.

Roc:unsure:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18761[/ATTACH]

(Thicc boi)lbs? 10'' Age: Grandpa /Will not hesitate to piss on the floor/

Did not come with wet wipes. Takes daily rides in a 2010 Ford F150.

the pics arent working

• Content Count:  1920

(For information as to why I'm here, which is irrelevant to this post, click below!)

So basically I'm back in 2 weeks rather than what I expected to be 2 months. I saw the holiday hours my job was going to give me, and they were going to work me pretty much every day of my break for 8 hours, and I asked if I could have less hours to spend time with family before the schedule came out, so I guess I got my answer on that question. I put in my two weeks and wasn't even scheduled to work this week because of it, and was removed from the holiday schedule. I had planned to quit after the holidays because my manager is a total dick (had me working 8 hours on Christmas and NYE!!!, amonst other reasons), so I guess it works out anyway. I got accepted into 3 of the 4 colleges I applied to, and I'm still waiting on a response from the 4th. My stress has gone down since I started eating better and getting back in the gym. I feel as if my mental health is improving as well. Now that I have more time, I'll be hopping on the servers again, mostly MG and TTT , probably. Didn't really wanna make all of this a separate post because I feel like that'd be just attention whoring and that ain't it. If you read all of this, have a cookie!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18909[/ATTACH]

This is my dog, his name is Loki! He's a year old?? and we found him as a pup wondering down my street.

Reply to Thread