? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Discord

• Content Count:  5674

ifX90C4.png

Hey everyone, we're once again releasing an official Discord for all things Jailbreak. The first one went absolutely fantastic and I believe this one will be even better because of the great staff we have behind this. Everything will be announced in here, so if you're not an avid forum user, this is the place for you. We'll post about server changes, events, surveys, meetings, and whatever else we feel we should inform you about. This is also a great place to give your feedback and suggestions to us as an alternative to using the forums or messaging us on Steam.

There's a couple little features I'd like to point out as well.

Commands:

• !forums - Link to our forums
  • !rules - Link to our Jailbreak rules
  • !teamspeak - IP for the SG TeamSpeak
  • !staff - List of Jailbreak staff

This is just an initial list of commands we thought might be useful, we'll definitely add more as we go along if need be.

Also, we have an @Staff tag that you can use if you want to call an admin on the server. Only admins who request the rank will get tagged. While there's a possibility of the return of !calladmin to the server, we feel this is the next best alternative for you guys getting in touch with admins as soon as possible.

We want to get as many members into this Discord as possible and really strengthen the community surrounding Jailbreak. Please feel free to invite every Jailbreak regular you know, we definitely want them to join in. We're very hopeful that this will be beneficial in so many different ways and we're happy to present it to you all.

>SERVER INVITE

Big thanks to @Wawa @DancingMoonLight @Takuto @Ray @Manny @Military_king and all the other SAs and CAs that helped out.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  5674

Ladies and gentlemen,

While this server has been a huge success, I'm going to be deleting it later tonight. The Jailbreak team and I have agreed that we'll be trying to move towards more activity in the Jailbreak section of the main SG Discord. We'll be making our announcements there and engaging in any discussions you guys bring up there as well. Here is a link to the main SG Discord, please join it if you haven't already and make sure to attach the Jailbreak role to yourself: https://discord.gg/JRw2xHu

Thanks for your continued support guys.

• Like 10

Reply to Thread