? servers

? players online

JB RTV Bug

• Content Count:  2342

I made one more change and then sat through a natural end of map vote, it appeared to work. Please report back and let me know your own findings.

Since this seems to be the same issue, I'll wait until we get it figured out before attempting a fix on TTT.

Unfortunately it still doesn't seem to be fixed for natural map votes as of 7:18 PM EST. Had to manually change off of summer jail to the voted map spy vs spy.

EDIT: map change at 8:00 PM EST failed as well for natural map vote.

EDIT EDIT: map change at 11:37 PM EST failed as well.

• Like 1
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  1534

I'm almost certain I got it this time, and also applied the fix to TTT / MG as well (at the time of this post).

As always please report back and let me know.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  820

I'm almost certain I got it this time, and also applied the fix to TTT / MG as well (at the time of this post).

As always please report back and let me know.

Sorry Wesker, still not working on JB, happened to me around 3:54 when RTVing from electric jail to spyvspy. It might honestly be a problem with my PC if you're sure you fixed it.

Sorry Wesker, still not working on JB, happened to me around 3:54 when RTVing from electric jail to spyvspy. It might honestly be a problem with my PC if you're sure you fixed it.

To be clear you mean your game crashed but the server still changed maps?

I don't believe client crashes are 100% fixable but that said it shouldn't happen every map change.

Right now I'm mainly trying to solve the map bug not switching to the voted map.

Edited by Wesker

• Content Count:  820

I don't believe client crashes are 100% fixable but that said it shouldn't happen every map change.

Right now I'm mainly trying to solve the map bug not switching to the voted map.

Yes, so basically I will load in the map, start playing like everything is fine and then my whole game will crash. I bet you fixed it and its just something wrong with my GPU. Also I have not seen the bug where it doesn't switch in a while so that's probably fixed.

• Content Count:  2342

Map changes fine for me as well as most others, but crashing has been experienced for some players, especially on de_firing_range on TTT for ~33% of players.

• Like 1

Map changes fine for me as well as most others, but crashing has been experienced for some players, especially on de_firing_range on TTT for ~33% of players.

If they aren't crashing immediately on map change but after a minute or two then it's that map specifically and it needs to be removed.

• Like 1

Check if they have cl_forcepreload 1, if yes try setting it to 0.

I can second this if you added it in your startup options disable it to reduce chances of crashing.

Reply to Thread