? servers

? players online

There should be T ranks in JB like based on play time, similar to CT.

• Content Count:  3

Okay, think about this. It makes a lot of sense really, why reward CTs for playing and not reward Ts? To be fair, the job of a CT can be harder usually because there are less CTs than Ts, but maybe that's why having a high play time as CT could be more respected then having a high play time as a T. Maybe the CT ranks are easier to acquire than these ranks for Ts, making it harder to get the play time ranks as a T. Although there are already several ranks for Ts based on kills, which is why CTs have these ranks in the first place as it is to discourage freekilling, maybe instead have the rank displayed next to the users name, similar to the CT rank system. I doubt this is ever gonna happen, but it would be pretty awesome and I think it would be a welcome addition.

• Content Count:  908

The whole point of ct ranks was to have a way to measure how good the ct’s are. If someone is playing ct a lot they probably know how to enforce pretty well. T’s imo shouldn’t have ranks based off playtime because it’s not really hard to be a t if you just follow orders. Ct’s Job on the other hand is fairly difficult. The reason t’s have a points rank system is to measure how good the t’s are in regards to rebelling. I wouldn’t be opposed to give the t rank system titles though.

• Content Count:  1920

I personally don't see much of a point in adding ranks as we have for CTs for Ts. We already have !rank in place, and that suffices. I personally feel like adding an extra plugin for chat ranks for T would be fairly pointless, where I felt it was needed for CTs where they really had nothing to even base their "place" off of.

• Content Count:  3

Yeah, I agree with it not being that hard to play as T depending on what you do, if you follow orders, etc. That's why I think having T ranks for kills/rebelling in a similar fashion to how the CT ranks are would be interesting and personally something that I would like to see a lot. Sure it isn't needed but I still feel it would be something that might make playing as a T more fun and would encourage rebelling.

• Content Count:  3294

Yeah I agree with it not being that hard to play as T depending on what you do, if you follow orders, etc.

There really wouldn't be a way to track if you "follow orders" unless you do it based off of time spent alive, which doesn't mean you follow orders. The point of T side isn't to follow the orders, it's to rebell (and follow the orders if you want to). It's up to the T on how they want to play the game.

T's already have a "rank system" with points. Every CT kill is a point, and you can do !top and find out who are the top players. There's also !gang which is grouped rankings.

If you're exclusively talking about a title/rank, that wouldn't be hard to do but I think it would just make our chats look like this:

[Rebeller] smh xd Uno: Freeday please!

[Noob] [sG] Urpalerp: I'm so trash

[General] TheZZL: #BanZZL

And I don't know if we want that x10, it just hurts the eyes.

• Content Count:  2342

The CT ranks system was implemented to directly be a counterpart to the Gangs plugin that Ts have. The "rank" of Ts is measured in the success of their gang. The "rank" of CTs is measured in how long they play on CT, as this is the only way to prevent CTs from taking advantage of any other points system and become extremely strict and toxic in their orders. If we were to add another form of "rank" for Ts, it seems like an oversaturation of points systems considering we also have GameMe on the server. While I can see the reason why you would suggest this, I don't really think this would bring much benefit.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  272

I honestly think these rank systems have absolutely no correlation with how good a ct is considering most the the top CTs are not actually that good and are just people that play CT all the time and barely doing anything. When I have been on as CT I have barely any time compared to a lot of these "Top CTs" and somehow do better than them and enforce and give orders more than they do while some of them just camp in armory or secrets. The ranks mean nothing to me and should not mean anything to people when trying to identify good CTs.

A ranking for Ts is already a thing and I wouldn't want a bunch of flair added for the Ts when so many of them already type. It would just make it harder for people to read chat in my opinion.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread