? servers

? players online

Smite Event

• Content Count:  927

I've never reached out and asked people if they play Smite, but I've been playing this game since beta and have loved it since! I'm very curious if there are any other SG members that play/used to play this game. We would make a custom 5v5 and do different modes (Arena, Clash, etc).

• Like 3

• Content Count:  922

ahhhhhhhh, Smite, the third person MOBA Game, that's not totally a rip off of League of legends with it's heros, but it's third person so they can't be sued. mmmm

GOTTA, LOVE IT

anyhow, i think this could be an event but i don't think anyone will play it, same to what happend with other events (Rocket league, League of legends...), but the game's free, who knows what'll happen this time around.

though i'll say, I used to play it, but it wasn't very fun.

Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  1987

I've never reached out and asked people if they play Smite, but I've been playing this game since beta and have loved it since! I'm very curious if there are any other SG members that play/used to play this game. We would make a custom 5v5 and do different modes (Arena, Clash, etc).

I use to play this game. Stopped after getting stomped on by a merlin but I don’t think a smite event would do so well. It’s mainly played on console and overlooked on PC by LoL. There was an LoL event not too long ago but I believe participation was minimal.

• Content Count:  922

I use to play this game. Stopped after getting stomped on by a merlin but I don’t think a smite event would do so well. It’s mainly played on console and overlooked on PC by LoL. There was an LoL event not too long ago but I believe participation was minimal.

LoL event went well as for signups, it's just the team captain that were too late to decide on a time to play a match, resulting in the event getting cancelled.

Edited by Asher

Reply to Thread