? servers

? players online

JB, Heavy Armor CT FTW

• Content Count:  7

I have seen on some CS:Source JB servers thAT ON THE LASt round of a map, the cts get 10000 health and knives and try to kill the T's who get a gun of their choice. This can spice up the server and add a fun component that can bring in more players who are exicted to play this event at the end of a map. It would basically be like a purge day except the CT's have a lot of health and no guns, just knives.

• Content Count:  1920

We have an event that is similar to this, called Juggernaut where we limit the number of CTs and increase their health depending on the number of Ts. I'm not particularly sure how this event's turnout would be since we have a similar event that tends to do well.

I personally don't like the sound of this, because we already have a similar event to what you're suggesting. Also, I'm unfamiliar with what a purge day is, as we don't have something like that on our server. This event sounds like a kind of a war day- juggernaut mixture. I personally wouldn't go to this, but it may just be me, I don't know.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  223

I've seen this even before in css jb and it really isn't fun and also, no map really rings a bell that this would be as fun as the other servers make it. Also, if anyone would like to see what this would look like look at

at the time 2:52.

• Content Count:  958

as Phoenix said, we already have a Juggernaut event thats similar to this. it seems unnecessary to add it for just 1 round of a 15-30min map and i see it as being quite chaotic and leading to further problems with new rules having to be made and people being dumb about it. Jb is already one of the top servers so theres really no need to try and boost the population with a huge change.

• Content Count:  223

as Phoenix said, we already have a Juggernaut event thats similar to this. it seems unnecessary to add it for just 1 round of a 15-30min map and i see it as being quite chaotic and leading to further problems with new rules having to be made and people being dumb about it. Jb is already one of the top servers so theres really no need to try and boost the population with a huge change.

I'm gonna say this the juggernaut event is actually not similar to what the idea ik he's talking about

• Content Count:  1266

This seems like a spicy way to lag up the server, I doubt the CTs will get anything done without heavily modifying the server itself with no aimpunch, increased speed, etc. All that for one round is a massive waste of time; while our Juggernaut event isn't a carbon copy of whatever the hell this suggestion is, it's somewhat tuned to our server

• Like 2

Reply to Thread