? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  430

We've had suggestions like these come up such as the math chat games and the conclusion is always that after a week, they would get stale and forgotten about. They would just sit there on the server without any use. I don't think something like this is any different.

• Content Count:  2693

This has been suggested and asked before, by you actually. There are are currently no TTT related challenges to get credits but you can participate in events like the monthly bhop or surf challenges or even jailbreak or TTT holiday events for a chance to win credits.

Here are some examples:

November Monthly Bhop Timed Event

November Monthly Surf Timed Event

Clip of The Month - November

2x Credits for Halloween

Jailbreak Shot4Shot Tourney

Hopefully that answers your question.

• Like 2
Edited by John

• Content Count:  1671

I assume this is the same exact thread you posed here. I would wait for a formal answer from a manager or a CA.

Like Toasty said:

We've had suggestions like these come up such as the math chat games and the conclusion is always that after a week, they would get stale and forgotten about. They would just sit there on the server without any use. I don't think something like this is any different.

IMO we don't need challenges for credits, you'd have to come up with specifics and that would get boring. Toasty's quote was for a quiz plugin for ttt. That wouldn't work either. Chat runs way to fast and people wouldn't care about it becasue they're more inclined to be playing TTT rather than playing a quiz game for 5-10 credits.

• Like 3
Edited by Im Sad

• Content Count:  1987

Merged your two threads as they present the same idea.

Will bring this to the team and see but we do have events that provide credits as rewards and more. Also I do not think this’ll go through as part of SGs income is from credits and to provide a way that players will obtain more and more everyday may decrease that.

Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  1987

This has been suggested and asked before, by you actually. There are are currently no TTT related challenges to get credits but you can participate in events like the monthly bhop or surf challenges or even jailbreak or TTT holiday events for a chance to win credits.

Here are some examples:

November Monthly Bhop Timed Event

November Monthly Surf Timed Event

Clip of The Month - November

2x Credits for Halloween

Jailbreak Shot4Shot Tourney

Hopefully that answers your question.

Not seeing any need into providing weekly challenges as SG provides several events during the month. Participate in those or get sub/vip for extra credits.

Reply to Thread