ba_jail_electric_global removal

• Content Count:  11723

Map Removal

Full map name

ba_jail_electric_global

Type of map

(CSGO) JailBreak

Why should we remove it

I only has Pool, Big Cage, Soccer and kitchen and is a very barebone clone of all other electrics. Please remove. Razer or VIP are both ok since they have a lot of other stuff.

• Content Count:  2589

Last time I asked for this map removal I caused a shit fest, so best of luck to you :p especially since this is the default map.

This version I don't mind too much. Razor is life, and I hate VIP electric. I'd much rather see VIP removed due to its stupid camping spots.

Last time I asked for this map removal I caused a shit fest, so best of luck to you :p especially since this is the default map.

This version I don't mind too much. Razor is life, and I hate VIP electric. I'd much rather see VIP removed due to its stupid camping spots.

It's a awful default map too.

Sure VIP has camping spots but just has a few more designs.

Hell; I'd rather just have Razor

• Content Count:  112

yes,small big cage but it is called big cage and a vent that only has 1 way in and out and it took forever to go through it and only 1 teleporter to armory with so many camping spots and less secret things, just saying and hating

• Content Count:  112

i kinda like the other kind of electric map just this stupid ass map because it has 1 teleporter,1 vent that leads to armory and will take 3 years to go to armory and 3 guns(1 in kitchen ,1 in soccer storage thingy and 1 that needs cheerleaders to grab the scout and pistols that is sh*t like glock that needs 3 headshots

• Content Count:  3462

Playing the server recently makes me tend to agree that having this map is pretty redundant to what we already have. Not only that, but the layout is pretty bland compared to the other variations we have. I'll remove it, probably will replace default map with razor.

Also gonna add crash recovery so when the server crashes, it goes back to the map it crashed on rather than going on the default map again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Playing the server recently makes me tend to agree that having this map is pretty redundant to what we already have. Not only that, but the layout is pretty bland compared to the other variations we have. I'll remove it, probably will replace default map with razor.

Also gonna add crash recovery so when the server crashes, it goes back to the map it crashed on rather than going on the default map again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Justice has been done.