? servers

? players online

Is this against the "rules"?

• Content Count:  83

Some Ryan guy was constantly singing it was pretty much mic spamming. I was ct and said if anyone sings i will shoot them. I went a few rounds not killing them but he kept on doing it and him and some other people were saying how i cant kill him for singing. I tell him that hes mic spamming and not following the rules but they say that it should be the admins decision to punish for mic spamming no the players. So eventually i kill him then i get votebanned. is this right?

• Content Count:  6741

or just mute him yourself? fair enough you cant hear him reply if you ask him to do something because hes muted but it's his loss not yours if he gets killed.

whenever someone is mic spamming or generally misbehaving, go in our vent channel and speak to an admin..most will help you out if you ask nicely. It would also be a good point to add a few admins on steam, so their on your friends list and can be quickly IM'd if theres trouble..

• Content Count:  6242

Exactly. Mic spamming is just stupid. Just cause you have a mic doesn't mean you shouldn't use it. I could see how him singing constantly could effect the game in prision break. If all else fails, get us a demo of it going on and we'll take care of business on our end that way.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.