? servers

? players online

Week 4

• Content Count:  4473

BLEHHHH!!!! The Cowboys lost to the Skins. I am disappointed in our defense and our coaching staff. I had no idea why we would play off coverage on a west coast offense. We also gave up the run game way too early. I know I saw some major holes in that Skins defense. The calls in it were craptacular, but that is no excuse for losing the game. Hats off to the Skins coming prepared and ready to roll (I gotta be a man about this :crying:) :001_tt2:. However, if we are to lose sometime in this season, I would prefer it early on rather than our ever famous crash and burns late into the season. The NFC East is just turning into a big damn cluster fuck, even more so than it already was.

Favre throwing out 6 TDs was pretty awesome. I know people were talking about his streak being broken because he might not play over his ankle, but hey, fuck em'!

Definitely some good football so far. Many bad calls every where, but good football.

lol, just look at my thread that I was making as you posted this. :sleep:

I don't want to type all of that again. Would be nice if an AO or someone would mesh the two together into this one.

• Content Count:  2433

BLEHHHH!!!! The Cowboys lost to the Skins. I am disappointed in our defense and our coaching staff. I had no idea why we would play off coverage on a west coast offense. We also gave up the run game way too early. I know I saw some major holes in that Skins defense. The calls in it were craptacular, but that is no excuse for losing the game. Hats off to the Skins coming prepared and ready to roll (I gotta be a man about this :crying:) :001_tt2:. However, if we are to lose sometime in this season, I would prefer it early on rather than our ever famous crash and burns late into the season. The NFC East is just turning into a big damn cluster fuck, even more so than it already was.

Favre throwing out 6 TDs was pretty awesome. I know people were talking about his streak being broken because he might not play over his ankle, but hey, fuck em'!

Definitely some good football so far. Many bad calls every where, but good football.

I missed pretty much every game today, woohoo.

• Content Count:  382

HEY DALLAS - I got somethin for ya!!!!!!!!!!

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2488

It's never an entertaining game when it's a touchdown every down. I enjoy a good defensive game as well as the fact that Steelers and Ravens are HUGE rivals. Every time they play is a great game to me!

HALFTIME IS OVER LATER!

EDIT: Was a tough game, maybe next time. We play them later in the year and I hope we beat em without the rookie QB mistakes. Flacco just needed to cover the ball up but didn't and the defensive penalty hurt us as well.

Edited by raven maniac

• Content Count:  33

fuckkkkk! Ravens should have won that damn game! Mason had his feet in and that would have been the end of it. But also our rookie QB is running in circles while fumbling and failing to watch his back, overall i still think he is doing pretty good. Our O line sucks donkey dick and needs to learn how to block.. Todd Heap, if you cant even block, gtfo the NFL nubcake!

• Content Count:  2488

fuckkkkk! Ravens should have won that damn game! Mason had his feet in and that would have been the end of it. But also our rookie QB is running in circles while fumbling and failing to watch his back, overall i still think he is doing pretty good. Our O line sucks donkey dick and needs to learn how to block.. Todd Heap, if you cant even block, gtfo the NFL nubcake!

I don't mind losing to any other team, but the fucking Steelers......Makes me wanna kick someones face in. Flacco did good in the first half, but in the second half when he was getting sacked he wasn't covering the ball. That's the reason why we had those fumbles. Not only that but the fact that our defensive penalties cost us so many yards as well as a pace-changing penalty when Johnson pushed Ward out of bounds 10 yards after the play was over.

As much as I hate to see anyone hurt, I'd really love to see Hines Ward get hit so hard he gets a concussion. I'd even settle for a broken leg because of the way he provokes people to start shit with him. :thumbdown:

edit: Did you see McGahee's eye? DAAAAAAAAAMN that thing was bloodshot still from the eye gouges.

Reply to Thread