? servers

? players online

Other Yankee Sports

• Content Count:  580

I'm guessing we all aren't limiting our sports interests to football here. NHL preseason underway , MLB postseason coming soon , and NBA in about 30 days. Any fans of those sports?

Go Wizards / Cubs / Brewers / Capitals. Ovechkin rules :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  5086

HOCKEY.

My tooclosetocanadaforcomforts self loves hockey. ^______^ Though I don't really follow any teams or keep intensive track, I just enjoy watching it. The drama between the Sabres team probably helps that a bit, considering it's all we've been hearing for years.

Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  1230

HOCKEY.

My tooclosetocanadaforcomforts self loves hockey. ^______^ Though I don't really follow any teams or keep intensive track, I just enjoy watching it. The drama between the Sabres team probably helps that a bit, considering it's all we've been hearing for years.

Sabres? Screw that

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

• Content Count:  580

The NBA is great...basically the only bad sport in the States is MLS. That's unwatchable.

Rather see LeBron , Kobe , and various other NBA superstars ball instead of watching 10 people kick a ball across grass for 90 minutes in a nil-nil match. :001_unsure:

• Content Count:  6712

The NBA is great...basically the only bad sport in the States is MLS. That's unwatchable.

Rather see LeBron , Kobe , and various other NBA superstars ball instead of watching 10 people kick a ball across grass for 90 minutes in a nil-nil match. :001_unsure:

OY :glare::glare::glare:

I will let you off because its only the MLS which is rubbish ;) but 200 meaningless points or 1 amazing goal, its what its about :tongue_smilie:

• Content Count:  437

OY :glare::glare::glare:

I will let you off because its only the MLS which is rubbish ;) but 200 meaningless points or 1 amazing goal, its what its about :tongue_smilie:

hey SUXz0rz, stfu, NBA makes fußball look like a child's game!

• Content Count:  2488

I used to follow the NBA but I don't watch it anymore. I used to follow the Wizards :), but now I just watch college basketball.

Nothing better than going to watch some NCAA Maryland games, except that is going to watch a Ravens game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I'm doing this December 28th when they play the Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Thread