? servers

? players online

Help with IP adress

• Content Count:  2095

Alright, I was fooling around with my IP in "Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4 Properties" for some reason, I can't really remember, it was set to "Obtain IP adress Automatically", I set it to "Use the following IP adress", set it and my internet was messed up, I went back and changed it to "Obtain IP adress Automatically" and my internet is STILL horrible. (I can't play SG, my ping'll be like 400+) Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

• Content Count:  1980

Alright, I was fooling around with my IP in "Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4 Properties" for some reason, I can't really remember, it was set to "Obtain IP adress Automatically", I set it to "Use the following IP adress", set it and my internet was messed up, I went back and changed it to "Obtain IP adress Automatically" and my internet is STILL horrible. (I can't play SG, my ping'll be like 400+) Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

You need to reboot your hardware. Unplug your comp and modem for atleast 10-15 minutes and plug back in and you should be fine.

• Content Count:  6741

Sounds like a problem with your ISP, it's not your router because you have internet access, however slow it is, which means it's not your IP address either.

which you shouldn't really play around with unless you write down everything your doing and reverse it afterwards, especially if it's use a selected IP!

• Content Count:  2095

Sounds like a problem with your ISP, it's not your router because you have internet access, however slow it is, which means it's not your IP address either.

which you shouldn't really play around with unless you write down everything your doing and reverse it afterwards, especially if it's use a selected IP!

When its Auto chose IP it shows everything blank, therefor I couldn't copy anything down.

Reply to Thread