? servers

? players online

Votebanned by ๖ۜFusion clan

• Content Count:  1

A couple of guys from this clan free kill for the fun of it, I was just walking around in the game and was freekilled by ๖ۜFusion ๖ۜPot. He then later killed someone else.

I tried to voteban him, as a result he and his clan all votebanned me for trying to make the game more enjoyable for everyone by getting rid of people that dont play the game right.

I have the steam IDs of these guys and if any admins want to do anything just ask.

• Content Count:  6741

Next time make a demo of what's happening. You can do this by typing "record namefordemo"

the take a screen shot of console showing their steam ID's, you can do that by typing "status" in console.

if an admin wasn't there, it was extremely unlucky, as 95% of the time there is an admin present in the prison break servers.

• Content Count:  283

Well, there isnt an admin 95 pct of the time ... this morning there were some stupid kids like 9-12 years old just freekilling, i asked them nicely to stop, they continued freekilling, after that i told them they would get banned and they said they didnt give a shit, though one boy of 9 years old started crying xD

• Content Count:  6741

i strongly disagree with the 95% of the time there isn't an admin there, when ever i go on PB, there's almost always an admin on there, but if there isn't..go on our vent channel..i can garantuee 100% there is always an admin on there.

• Content Count:  4354

i strongly disagree with the 95% of the time there isn't an admin there, when ever i go on PB, there's almost always an admin on there, but if there isn't..go on our vent channel..i can garantuee 100% there is always an admin on there.

Daze is 100% right. Vent is there to comunicate this the community, so please start using it for things like this. If you are in a server and need a admin jump on vent and ask for one. They are always eager to go under cover and bust some tards.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.