? servers

? players online

i've been votebanned by [SG]Mercy and friends

• Content Count:  6

I was vote banned today for no reason, [sG]Mercy began by telling everyone to vote ban because i was annoying, he gave me no warning and just yelled it out on top of that the whole 3 rounds i was in the server i had follow every rule while [sG]Mercy and his friends insulted me over and over. Over a 3 day period i have watched [sG]Mercy and his friends break multiply rules over and over and no one will stand up because if they do they get vote banned.

P.S even though i've had a good time on Jailbreak I'm deeply upset that [sG] will allow this , i've talked to several admins in the other jail break and they don't care about the abuse that Mercy and his friends have done.If this is what [sG] has to offer i will have to tell every i know not to play there b/c you get vote banned for following rules.

ĸамιĸаze

• Content Count:  6

Really so telling you not to go outside and you guys rushing me with m4s is team killing how ?? and btw everyone wranglar is one of [sG] Mercy's friends so this guy is just trying to get from being banned and also i have a demo of him Free kill 5 people in a round and [sG] Mercy saying its ok

• Content Count:  269

Really so telling you not to go outside and you guys rushing me with m4s is team killing how ?? and btw everyone wranglar is one of [sG] Mercy's friends so this guy is just trying to get from being banned and also i have a demo of him Free kill 5 people in a round and [sG] Mercy saying its ok

If you have a problem post the demo in the admin complaint section and it will be reviewed by an AO. Follow that procedure for any future complaints.

• Content Count:  11

Im laughing.

Not only were you mic spamming for over 5 rounds constantly ARGUEING with Mercy as he was trying to explain to you that you couldn't tell people "No one go outside or I'll shoot you" at the start of the round as there is a huge football field there.

Secondly, Mercy was one of the LAST people to voteban you. If you remember correctly it was me telling people to voteban you as:

1. You were mic spamming.

2. You were camping outside 5 rounds in a row doing nothing but shooting unarmed prisoners as they went to the football field.

3. You had free-killed 10+ people during your time in the server.

Everyone votebanned you because of your horrific attitude, telling everyone that their wrong and your right.

If I remember correctly you also threatened us saying "I'm going to tell the owner of SG about you guys and your all going to get banned."

Also, every single person who is going to come here and say what a twat you were being you'll simply state that were "Mercy and his friends".

Grow up and realise the reason you were votebanned is because you were being a prick. No one on the server liked you and you were votebanned within seconds after everyone was unmuted on your last freekilling spree.

And by the way, please post a link of your demo, as it will get you perm banned for your constant free kills, mic spamming and insulting Mercy.

Reply to Thread