? servers

? players online

need suggestions

• Content Count:  1802

Ok, I made ba_jail_rapeus trying to make it fun but cts seem to always camp, i try to ask on server whats wrong and answer is pretty much always: It is hard.

So, i'm here now asking you (Mercy too) what is this that makes map hard?

And then i'm asking you too, how you think this problem could be solved?

So please don't ignore this.

• Content Count:  2433

There needs to be a definative line to make sure the T's know where to not cross. Whats so great about messiah is that theres a border line, its brightly lit, its in a simple, straight-foreward design, and doesn't take the mod too seriously. Try to fix these things, and the map will be better.

Well, you know how all the good maps for Zmod are cheaply made ones (lila panic, officerampage, jet escape) are all light and not too detailed? Rapeus has some confusing hallways and not enough guns for the CT's to change up, the map is dark, and it just doesn't feel fun to play on at all. Maps with more though and less detail are better IMO.

Its difficult because its too hard to keep the T's under control. The darkness just makes me not want to play it. Just take some more time to fix it, maybe just make a new one with a new layout. Maybe make some light shining in through that skylight, and more room lights.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.