? servers

? players online

Final Battle Ground

• Content Count:  1554

For those of you who plays regular CS:S, I'd like to introduce to you: Final Battle Ground.

Final Battle Ground (FBG) is a stats website that keeps track of your CS:S stats similar to HLstats, but with a little twist. Players who are signed up with a FBG account can earn FBG currency called "plinks" and use these plinks to play an even more involved game within FBG itself.

FBG also provides rankings and achievements that you can obtain while playing on a server with FBG installed.

Without getting into more details, I suggest that everyone who plays CS:S in the community get involved. Signing up and verifying is easy and everyone in the community should do it.

We also have our own clan in FBG and freely promoting it like this is a mutual benefit to us all.

Notice: Anyone that has signed up find our clan and click join and we will promote you to your rank within the community.

mNote Edit: For those of you who wants to get more information from the FBG rankings, etc.

Check this link: http://wiki.finalbattleground.com/MainPage.ashx

Edited by mNote

• Content Count:  2527

Our regular css server is a part of FinalBG and is now ranking players who have FBG accounts. This should give our regular server some additional appeal to pubers.

SERVER: 64.34.212.185:27015

• Content Count:  6741

Our regular css server is a part of FinalBG and is now ranking players who have FBG accounts. This should give our regular server some additional appeal to pubers.

SERVER: 64.34.212.185:27015

the Defuse server right?

I'll sign up soon.

EDIT:

Name: SG daZe

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  5086

i had this on my previous account and played on NIF server a lot.

http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/spartan117/

that is the link to my old account. I cba to make a new one however i will send all my plinks to you if anyone wants them. i got 175k plinks and i have currently 50k :)

Send them to the SG group =P

Reply to Thread