? servers

? players online

***READ BEFORE POSTING***

• Content Count:  6741

By enterning this part of the forum you solely declare your allegiance to the European sport sector, if you are seen debating in the US Sport forum, you will not be aloud to enter Euro sports.

AO make this a sticky.

All pledge here:

I, daZe, swear that i will never enter the USA Sports section.

• Content Count:  1230

get out of the euro section.

As an adviser, I was strictly stating the obvious. Locking this up to only those who won't post in the USA section is retarded. That rule you want to pass just shows how closed minded and intolerable you are. Did you ever stop to think that maybe someone has something useful to post on both sides? As a sports fan, I would like the opportunity to post in both sections. If anything, you need to get out. We don't need bigots on our forum.

The fact that this hasn't been stickied and no one has pledged their allegiance, just goes to show you that no one agrees with your idea. On top of that this isn't a Euro section. It's a Europe/International section.

• Content Count:  6741

As an adviser, I was strictly stating the obvious. Locking this up to only those who won't post in the USA section is retarded. That rule you want to pass just shows how closed minded and intolerable you are. Did you ever stop to think that maybe someone has something useful to post on both sides? As a sports fan, I would like the opportunity to post in both sections. If anything, you need to get out. We don't need bigots on our forum.

The fact that this hasn't been stickied and no one has pledged their allegiance, just goes to show you that no one agrees with your idea. On top of that this isn't a Euro section. It's a Europe/International section.

I think you need to lighten up and enjoy a joke every now and again? and as an advisor basically means fuck all from a SA to be honest, I think most people would agree there.

the thread was made purely as a JOKE, if you check the "the real football thread" you will see why.

Reply to Thread