? servers

? players online

Brady undergoes MRI

• Content Count:  6242

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/09/07/pats.brady.knee.injury.ap/index.html

Tom Brady isn't going to start next week and many people are saying he's done for the season. This morning he is undergoing an MRI to check for a torn ACL. If his ACL is torn, his season is over. Chiefs safety Bernard Pollard said when you hear a scream like he did, you know "he is in a lot of pain".

The Patriots have scheduled a news conference to discuss Brady's injury. Its scheduled for 3:00 PM EST. I'd say watch ESPN starting at 2:30 PM and you'll prolly get all the information.

I hope for a speedy recovery, that kind of injury is never good.

Edited by SpikedRocker
news conference time

• Content Count:  2488

I though it was bullshit that Randy Moss, of all people, came out and said that the injury was intentional. Pollard, the guy who tackled Brady low, was hit by a guy on the O-Line and forced towards the ground as he lunged for Brady.

Edited by raven maniac

• Content Count:  6242

I though it was bullshit that Randy Moss, of all people, came out and said that the injury was intentional. Pollard, the guy who tackled Brady low, was hit by a guy on the O-Line and forced towards the ground as he lunged for Brady.

Simular thing happened to Carson Palmer about 3 years ago, first game of playoffs...I was pissed, we would have spanked the steelers and they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl.

• Content Count:  2433

Just in that Brady IS out for the season. This sucks. And from what I saw, it looked like Pollard used his helmet to hit Brady in the knee.

• Content Count:  4473

He was pushed from behind by the lineman, so of course his helmet hit Brady. Its not like he could defy the laws of physics and stop his some-hundred pound body from falling in that direction and miss Brady. Not to mention he was trying to go after him while the lineman was on top of him grabbing his helmet seconds before he jumped at and was pushed by the lineman. Pollard was doing his job and it was a freak occurrence. Injuries happen in the NFL.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  6559

I remember tearing my ACL playing soccer when I was 10 years old.

Last time I ever played soccer. I took up taekwondo instead, not sure why I thought that would be a better idea.

Single most painful experience ever.

Reply to Thread