? servers

? players online

Football picks

• Content Count:  2433

Heres a thread to place your weekly football picks. We can keep tally and see who gets the most. I'm thinking of one Big pick and the rest being small picks. Also, shall we make this one giant threads or do you want me to do a weekly new thread?

• Content Count:  2488

Heres a thread to place your weekly football picks. We can keep tally and see who gets the most. I'm thinking of one Big pick and the rest being small picks. Also, shall we make this one giant threads or do you want me to do a weekly new thread?

Gray, like I said in the other post I bet on football at a bar. They give you tickets that give point spreads. I can post up the teams and the point spread for each one and we can have a contest to see who gets the most right. At the end of the regular season will we tally up and see who has the most amount of picks right and start a clean slate for when the playoffs start.

Ok, do you want to do One main pick and everyone else lesser? People will just have two different records, one being more like 14-2 and the other somewhere around 60-60(could vary by alot).

Ok, I'll try to make a new one every tuesday. Heres the rules:

Pick your main choice (this choice would be first and please bold the either pick)

The rest of the picks will follow after where you will decide the rest of the teams. These will be counted in a different catagory.

Example:

I pick Pats winning over Chiefs

Indy Over Bears

Cowboys over Bengals

And so on. So out of those 3, my score so far would be (1-0)(2-0).

Do these sound good raven?

Cowboys played the Browns this week...

we don't beat the Bengals until week 5 I think.

Meh I was just offering examples off the top of my head, thats why I stopped at 2 :biggrin:. What do you think of these?

Reply to Thread