? servers

? players online

More strict with the rules

• Content Count:  23

People only getting hours of ban or max 1 day ban isnt really bad, getting couple of days or 1 week then people might start to read rules alot more often...

I've checked the banned section, and all i see is hours of bans EVEN MINUTES... Rarely its 3 days or perm bans, I feels like people can do whaever they want and get away with it...

Like free killing on the server, ISNT free killing the worst kind of crime on a prison break server? Even hacking seems nice when not free killing...

Would want to see alot stricter bans, you guys are to nice and need to tough up a little

• Content Count:  769

They are tough on the rules. Besides on prison break most admins have to be atleast alittle lenient on the rules as the drama from there brings out the worst of people. Such as he shoot me without warning or he killed me.

• Content Count:  4354

Admins do need to stop banning for stupid things like free killing. This server gets so many bans that should never be bans.

Do we want to end up banning every one and then having no one play on our servers??? Well that will end up happening. If admins keep banning for a hour or more there people could get their 3 strikes in one day with how admins ban on this server.

Tisk Tisk

• Content Count:  4550

i ban depending on the situation. 5 mins is rare for me, unless its for a silly thing thats been repeated. hours will be for a bit more serious. 1 day will be for constantly breaking the rules and 1 week for pretending to be admin or racist. anything longer will be hacking without proof or trying to kill the server lol

• Content Count:  459

Suricruise brought up a good point. If everyone is banned for the small things then how do we keep bodies on the server? Also, it is best to give second chances or small bans, even just kicks, as that will (as mentioned by juku) help keep the best in people showing instead of the worst. Overall, the admins do remain fair, but it is still a mxup of those who instantly hit people with large bans, and those who are a bit more lenient. On average though I do think there is enough checks and balances to keep things moving along fairly smoothly.

• Content Count:  1814

as suricruise told me.

Freekilling only bannable with proof of demo.

I have been very nice by only slaying or freezing people for freekilling i gave them 6 chances with 3 slays/freezes 2 kicks and last one was a 1 hour ban.

And that was only for 2 people 1 i even gave 10 chances.

But still with a demo it should be way better and then the bans would be less.

Only saying what suri told me (correct me if i missed something or said something wrong suri :wink: )

Its just as some already said.

People are going out of control on prison break sometimes.

And when your calm and stay it that way you dont get banned.

But when your going out of control you can have 3 strikes in one day if it stays the old way with banning for small amount.

So yes we are very nice on this server because there small things not BIG as hacking/racism/teamkilling(on escape servers) and other things besides freekilling.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.