? servers

? players online

Votebanned

• Content Count:  23

I clearly wrote every round "ALL ON SECOND FLOOR GET DOWN TO BOTTOM FLOOR OR U WILL GET SHOT" People kept on messing around and didnt get down so wrote

[KmZ]KaMiKaZe : GET DOWN OR GET SHOT IN 5 SEC

5 sec passed i shot all people that didnt move, didnt even try to get down stairs...

they all votebanned me and said i was free killing... doesnt it say in rules that we must order prisoners and if not comply shot them????

Im really pissed off at idiots that can't read and still dont obey!

I got a mic but it didnt work on CSS dont know why so i had to type all the time, i c/p same frase every round and some admins that where in the game saw me do that every round... I understand if it was really anoying me typing same thing over and over again but people dont listen or "remember" the rules we put as CT...

I didnt not get their steam id fast enough cause they votebanned me directly on round start

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:4431236 and ingame name is [KmZ]KaMiKaZe

• Content Count:  6465

Admins aren't able to unban votebanned people, however you weren't doing anything wrong.

There is usually an admin in that server to prevent this type of thing...Part of admins ability to clean the servers is to not let people just voteban whoever they want.

• Content Count:  23

Yeah I thought that i didnt do anything wrong but now im 100% of it so thank you =) just 1 question how long is the voteban? is it 45 min like on other server?

And yes i noticed there usually are some admins on the server wich is great, im just glad to be playing on the server =D my second day now and im loving it, just keep up the good work =)

• Content Count:  6741

many people get agitated and annoyed on the prison break servers for what they think is free killing, a way to tell them to get down 'and that your serious' would be to fire warning shots into the feet/legs, it gets their attention and they will most probably do what you say.

I recommend you get a mic before you go back on there as a CT, PB guards really need a mic to do their job properly, some people might not actually look at the text box.

you can buy mic's pretty cheaply and pretty much all of them work with css.

• Content Count:  1735

get off the second floor isnt a laget reason in my opinion and there is not one reason why you should tell anyone to get off the second floor, and a lot of people think that way and thats why you were votebanned, simple

• Content Count:  6741

it's not against the rules to tell them to get off the top floor, it's simply easier to control the T's when there all on 1 level of height.

It gets out of hand when you ask the T to do suicidal things like holding breath under water competitions or silly simon says games.

It probably wasn't a good enough reason to be votebanned, as you need the majority of peoples votes to do this means you pissed off alot of people.

• Content Count:  2186

hahaha, yeh today I went totally yojimbo-style xD

Got 3 guards (incl. me) and 3 prisoners in the football room .. Tell them to jump - they do .. Tell them to crouch - they do .. Tell them to attack one of the guards and kill him - they do (yeh, and picks up the gun, so I had to shoot that guy).. Tell them to attack the second guard and kill him - they do (yeh, and one of them grabs a gun of course, and he has to die xD ) and then I tell the last guy to attack me, and as he is JUST about to reach me and knife me - time runs out xD

That was so hilarious.. And btw, I dont think neone minded it :)

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.