• Content Count:  3

i was recently banned from the prison break mutiny server for having a name

that was a website that gives you a virus and was asked to change so i did

and then the next day i was on the server with that website as my name

i am sorry completly forgot to change my name i was my fault. i will just stop

using that name all together i didn't now that the website was a virus sight i

just herd about it from a friend and now that i now it won't happen again

so... on to my conclusion if its not too much could you please un-ban me

from the surver my new name is guy626 please it is my favorite prison break server

Thank you for your time

• Content Count:  1802

Perm ban to virus givers, same is with music players, "they didn't know they were doing wrong". Even if they don't read motd they should know whats wrong in every server.

ok i will go to the ban appeal section but you need to understand i did't give anybody a virus just to clear that up i made my name a website that my friend told me about i didn't know it was a virus site i did't even know if it was a real website at all and still don't know someone just sayed it was and they banned me

• Content Count:  4473

So why would you make your name a site that you didn't know what was on it or if it even existed? The most logical thing anyone would do if they did not know about a site is check it out, either directly or indirectly (seeing reviews of site or just googling it). Curiosity would have gotten the better of you, so you would've checked it out, but you didn't. If that is the case, then you are lying about not knowing what it was because you wouldn't you need to check out something you already knew about. Basically, you knew what you were doing.

Second, you should always read the rules for any server. The ZM and SG servers say no advertising. You managed to advertise a viral site which puts you in twice the normal amount of shit.

I heard you were told to remove the name, you did, and then later you changed it back. Seems like a defiance of what an admin told you or you just willingly violated the rule. The excuse "I just forgot" doesn't hold any water.

i went to the steamgamers website and found out that i was only banned for a week. and the reason was advertising on the server that is very understandable i will just gladly serve out my sentence. sorry for waisting your time. thank you for the advice italian jew it won't happen again

see you in a week

P.S. nice website you guys have here:cool:

Edited by guy626
forgot something

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.