? servers

? players online

w00t pats

• Content Count:  1230

He went to the NFL pre-season game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots. It's obviously his first game ever because he was surprised at the size of the field in person. He was on the 10th Row, but I don't know from which section. It wasn't the best game to go to because either a) it was an unimportant pre-season game b) the Patriots lost. He's also suggesting that they use Matt Gutierrez over Matt Cassel as their replacement quarterback.

• Content Count:  2433

Not the best game to go to tho... lol. we need to drop castle and use gutierez.

Wow, you fail as a Pats fan. His names Cassle, not Castle. But I agree, I don't know why we're using Cassle, seeing as hes the third worst QB out of the three after Brady.

• Content Count:  602

if uve ever been to a pats game then u know how traffic is, i didnt get to bed til way past midnight at the earliest, and i had to work at 7. u try to spell when uve had less than 5 hours sleep.. -_-

• Content Count:  4473

Would be great if they fell to the Jets and Favre. Its going to be lulz all over once another team becomes dominant in the AFC East. Probably not this season, but unless the Pats pull something out of their ass, they are fading fast.

• Content Count:  580

Brady injured yesterday afternoon.

We'll be seeing more Cassel , at least until they get another QB. Word is Simms , the ex-Tampa Bay Quarterback , is coming in for a physical.

Personally I'd like to see Daunte come back , Culpepper to Moss TD :partydance:

edit : Ugh...didn't know we had USA sports forum. Either delete or move this thread to proper place , thx

Reply to Thread