? servers

? players online

Jail Break DeathStar

• Content Count:  1078

So, im not sure if anyone else has thought/made this idea already(If not, i can't believe im the only Star Wars nerd in css :bored:) but i was thinking about in Episode 4: A New Hope Princess Leia is captured and taken prisoner on the Death Star where she is then taken to a jail cell... That would be AWESOME for a jail break map... You could have the vent/duct thing that lead down to the trash compactor as an escape route, but there could also be a button that activated it and crushed any T trying to escape. You could add elevators, an 'unstable'(Boom goes the Death Star?) reactor core to it, and maybe even if your good with triggers add some flyable X-Wings and Tie Fighters that could go outside. I would try and attempt this myself, im fairly good with triggers and building things but am horrible at skinning/texturing, which would cause a problem since it wouldnt fit the Death Star design at all.

So, please, if any fellow Star Wars Nerd/CSS Fan/Map Maker out there has any good skinning/texturing talens, mind making this map?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.