? servers

? players online

give admins back their ban

• Content Count:  88

and take it away from the pubbers

cause they are fucking retarded.

i've gotten banned soo many times just for being the only guard who can effectivly kill the prisoners who try and shoot me or my teamates.

keep slay, no clip, etc... please just give the admins back their power to ban because this is getting rediculas. Being a guard is like a ban sentence for me unless i just let them shoot me every round

End Rant

• Content Count:  2186

I would actually agree, Vicious...

Yesterday must've been a hell for you, eh? People seemed to voteban you with you only doing your job as a guard..

Though, there were other more rule-breaking persons on..

Guest barackobama

Well, hopefully they will be sorting out something soon..

But I do admit that something needs to be done, as much as I agree with admin rights being removed, some admins need it back to help the AO's/BD's.

• Content Count:  88

besides bay sup

take away his "Kick" as well

fuckin kickin me for no reason

"Hey Bay Sup why did you kick me?"

"Because they were votebanning you"...

Awesome answer there buddy, kick someone when you dont even know the reason why. It's actually cause i was doing my job and they were getting mad at me for putting down their revolution.

P.S. Viva la Revolution Viva la France

• Content Count:  301

besides bay sup

take away his "Kick" as well

fuckin kickin me for no reason

"Hey Bay Sup why did you kick me?"

"Because they were votebanning you"...

Awesome answer there buddy, kick someone when you dont even know the reason why. It's actually cause i was doing my job and they were getting mad at me for putting down their revolution.

P.S. Viva la Revolution Viva la France

Just to let you know im not sure but if you get kicked the voteban got reset not sure 100%,

Also i agree on get ban back there is alot of rules breaker on the server that even i get ban if i kill someone with a gun he complains and get everyone to voteban whoever he wants.

• Content Count:  4354

There was a reason we took away ban. Admins were banning people for lame stuff. They would see some one shoot a t for no reason once and then ban that person for 3 days or ect... We even had admins banning admins.

I have been in the server allot and I never see these issues any more. We should have enough admins playing to kick these people. Once they get kicked it's hard for them to come back in due to the line of people wanting in.

• Content Count:  813

I don't really care about not being able to ban. But it would be nice to have teleport or slap [0% damage] available so those that spawn inside eachother can get some gameplay instead of trying every round to get themselves unstuck.

• Content Count:  4354

I don't really care about not being able to ban. But it would be nice to have teleport or slap [0% damage] available so those that spawn inside eachother can get some gameplay instead of trying every round to get themselves unstuck.

Those maps have been fixed and will be uploaded soon.

• Content Count:  18

Just to let you know im not sure but if you get kicked the voteban got reset not sure 100%,

Also i agree on get ban back there is alot of rules breaker on the server that even i get ban if i kill someone with a gun he complains and get everyone to voteban whoever he wants.

I agree, however; if you retry, get kicked, leave, or w/e the voteban does NOT get reset for a while... That's how you catch the assholes who come in, kill EVERYONE, then leave, then come back under a new name. If you type voteban in console, it shows you everyone connected, and how many votes against them, so if someone enters with... Let's say 5... Chances are they're the asshole you just tried votebanning that left.

I think the votes last as long as the person who initiated the vote is in the server and has not voted on someone new.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.