? servers

? players online

Asking T's to do tasks that result in them suiciding?

• Content Count:  5086

Okay so.. I know I told some of you I wouldn't ever play this server, but it's something different.

Anyhow, on certain maps, there's rooms/areas that kill a T. That electrical room in whatever map, is it against the rules for a CT to tell a T to go in there? Whether or not the CT presses the button. I understand if there's one T left, since it extends the round. When the majority of T's are still alive it seems kind of unfair to trust some most likely immature kid not to press the button for lulz. I've been asked to go in there and when I refused and went back behind the typical spray line, I got killed. =T

Same with asking T's to crouch in pools and "hold their breath." Which I've seen a lot of lately, and if you don't crouch or stand up so you don't die, you get killed.

Both have a high chance of resulting in a suicide for the T, or being shot for not listening. Just looking for clarification on the rules since I never read MoTD's(They actually never pop up for me or take way to long to load). I don't like suiciding, boring, emo, etc.

Edited by LitKey

• Content Count:  1141

You shouldn't be able to do it if a good few t's are alive, anymore t's than 3 or 4 would be unfair. Also Is it a rule that your not allowed kill the last t for no reason? It makes the map go way too long when the last guy's a wuss.

Lol Jen. Your iron will has broken. I don't know I think it's kind of funny but doing it all the time would get boring. Maybe crouching under the water just enough to be hurt badly instead of die. Like torture.

=( I'm just bored of zombies and gungame takes effort to get people playing sometimes.

I STILL WILL NEVER TOUCH BREAKFLOOR.

@GUMPY THE HAT!!!, I have no problem with it. I get bored fast anyhow. =] You should wait for more input though because I really don't know haha.

Yes Jen a Ct cannot tell a T to do somthing that would get him killed

okay thanks for that insightful post regarding this.

The proper course of action taken against someone who feels the need to do this every round despite being told they cannot, would be? Kick every round until they listen? =| Do nothing? Cut my wrists over it and listen to emo music?

• Content Count:  269

:sneaky2:

"Damn that Jess and his ownage. He is so much better than me."

:angry:

"Maybe I will do it. Then he will feel bad and declare me the best."

:thumbdown:

"Nah I won't do it because It will hurt."

:sad:

"I'm such a wuss."

:crying:

"Why do I fail so hard? I'll never be a cool kid."

:sneaky2:

"Damn that Jess and his ownage. He is so much better than me."

:angry:

"Maybe I will do it. Then he will feel bad and declare me the best."

:thumbdown:

"Nah I won't do it because It will hurt."

:sad:

"I'm such a wuss."

:crying:

"Why do I fail so hard? I'll never be a cool kid."

LMFAO. That was A+

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.