? servers

? players online

Reserve slot, what's with that?

• Content Count:  18

I was in the server for an entire round, and in the middle of the second round, I got kicked for being in a reserve slot, but not owning it...

I understand if I join the game, and am instantly kicked for it... As it is like that everywhere... But why would I be allowed to play an entire round, and only then get kicked?

• Content Count:  1735

no you doont understand, you didnt get in a 'reserved slot', theres no such thing, its just a name, reserved slot means a person that has (paying for) it would come in and kick out a random person which was you, if thats what you were asking for

• Content Count:  2186

And I would really prefer it the way it is now - I would rather get to play some rounds, and maybe be lucky that no 'reserved slot'-dude comes by to play, than be sitting staring at the 23/24 number..

• Content Count:  1349

Indeed, I have to suffer using public reserved slots in tf2. You can't auto-join when a slot opens, you have to sit there and continually wait for it to drop below a number and hope you get in. That's annoying as hell. Hidden reserved slots ftw.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.