? servers

? players online

Some Comments from me.

• Content Count:  2115

I got some comments to let go.

First of all, disable votekick and voteban. Some people think that something is unreasonable killing (but it isn't) think they are super smart and then voteban me. Secone of all, do no take the server down. It may cause headache to everybody but it is the most fun server of all. And I am serious.

• Content Count:  1011

lol i got votebanned on the prison break server on the first day by all of the admins . i hate it

however evan though i hate it i still think it should stay in the servers but i do think there should be a rule on votebanning people just too be funny

• Content Count:  602

The problem is as follows:

TO THE TERRORIST: that got "randomly killed", his intentions were clear.. he was just walking around ofc.

TO THE CT: Maybe he felt threatened or it was just an aciident, to him the intentions werent clear and he thought the T was gonna do something.

SO YOU SEE...Terrorists need to be more understanding, WHILE WHAT U WERE DOING MAY SEEMED CLEAR TO U, its not always the case from the CTs view, just CHILL OUT and accept it.

• Content Count:  2115

Oh cmon, i dont want to start any issue with anyone. Why shold I lie? I mean when they all come close to the gunroom and even open the damn door it is a reason to shoot them and they say it's unreasonable. And now just let it go, I'm done with it, I'm unbanned.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.